NFL Discussion: Jimmy G sucks

What do you think of Jimmy G?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep didn't put this together. The NFL did. He changed locations after being asked to sign a shady waiver and being told the NFL would be controlling the tape.

It seems like he can't do a thing without misinformation running fucking rampant.

Of course they did! It's the damn NFL!!! It's like Trump and his stupid tweets every day. They call the shots.

Y'all know the game lol

Do you think the leeg set this up out of the goodness of their hearts or is it possible they had their own ulterior motives?

No and yes they had ulterior motives. It's their game

The NFL is a business and this isn't me taking their side over Kap's. If he gets signed tomorrow by a team good for him. Ball out and show folks why you took your team to the Super Bowl.

But we have to stop fooling ourselves about Colin's ulterior motives as well. He's gotten millions from the NFL and has been getting millions from Nike as well and he hasn't played in 3 years. He'll be just fine even if he never plays another down. I'm proud of the guy for speaking out on issues that affect the Black community but that's it.

Did you actually watch this? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I did lmao. He was hyping Colin earlier in week that he’d be signed promptly after this workout .. which of course was before the sideshow.

No and yes they had ulterior motives. It's their game

The NFL is a business and this isn't me taking their side over Kap's. If he gets signed tomorrow by a team good for him. Ball out and show folks why you took your team to the Super Bowl.

But we have to stop fooling ourselves about Colin's ulterior motives as well. He's gotten millions from the NFL and has been getting millions from Nike as well and he hasn't played in 3 years. He'll be just fine even if he never plays another down. I'm proud of the guy for speaking out on issues that affect the Black community but that's it.
I don't give a shit about either side. Him refusing to sign a waiver that likely would have prevented him from filing another suit against the leeg is smart. If he can't get signed then he can still sue the NFL again. Money is always the bottom line.

the problem is he isnt willing to take a backup qb contract

Driskel had a good drive against a bears ELITE defense

he's got some spunk
Then that is his own fault and a separate issue. One which I would not contend.

If were taking single drives as a measuring stick than Kaep has played better at some point than nearly the entire NFL.

There really is not an argument to be made that Kaep isnt an NFL talent.

^^^^^^This

You say what you want about Stephen A but he always keeps it real.

I been saying this for almost two years now myself. I just do not believe Colin wants to play football anymore. The NFL, CFL or otherwise.

Gronk said he didn't want to play anymore and he retired. Megatron said he didn't want to play anymore and retired. Both still had prime years ahead of them and would have teams lined up to sign them if they decided to come back.

If you really want to play ball you wouldn't be doing all this extra stuff

LMAO at listening to Screamin' A hot takes at all, much less taking them seriously.

I have no idea what he's saying in that clip and I won't be hitting play, but I guarantee whatever it is, it came straight out of his ass.

If you really want to play ball you wouldn't be doing all this extra stuff
If he really wanted to play ball then he would sign a waiver created by the leeg he feels blackballed him and then let said leeg completely control the footage of the workout? Seems like it would be possible for the NFL to create a narrative that the workout was shit and he would still be unsigned with no legal recourse.

Now he has his stupid fucking footage, he still won't get signed, he can make money from Nike, and then he can launch another lawsuit when some team signs a swingin dick like Brodie Croyle which basically proves that he is blackballed.

the problem is he isnt willing to take a backup qb contract
Glad he has told you this directly since the exact opposite has been proven. He has never discussed money or position with a team, but the one team he almost worked out for was the Seahawks (where he was obviously going to be the backup). He has publicly stated he would be a backup though.

For the 10th time - Kaep discussions are the worst because you get these takes that are just dead wrong repeated like facts.

Schef trolling 2 teams with this one.

Glad he has told you this directly since the exact opposite has been proven. He has never discussed money or position with a team, but the one team he almost worked out for was the Seahawks (where he was obviously going to be the backup). He has publicly stated he would be a backup though.

For the 10th time - Kaep discussions are the worst because you get these takes that are just dead wrong repeated like facts.
Yup, people still acting like him telling Elway to go fuck himself when he asked him to cut his salary in half while he was still under contract as proof that he’s demanding $20M/season.

That's what his girlfriend said.

Not what's actually happened.

Kaeperhype is a relic of NFL Past, just in time for Xmas.
he'll never play again.
by his own choice.
this latest shit is just further manipulation to bolster yet another lawsuit.
he should just put on a Jim Brown hat and sermonize throughout the Land.

Kaeperhype is a relic of NFL Past, just in time for Xmas.
he'll never play again.
by his own choice.
this latest shit is just further manipulation to bolster yet another lawsuit.
he should just put on a Jim Brown hat and sermonize throughout the Land.
Speaking of relics.

If he really wanted to play ball then he would sign a waiver created by the leeg he feels blackballed him and then let said leeg completely control the footage of the workout? Seems like it would be possible for the NFL to create a narrative that the workout was shit and he would still be unsigned with no legal recourse.

Now he has his stupid fucking footage, he still won't get signed, he can make money from Nike, and then he can launch another lawsuit when some team signs a swingin dick like Brodie Croyle which basically proves that he is blackballed.

This is all facts my man

NFL did indeed blackball Colin Kap but Kap has played right along with it to get his money, too. They look like they 'tried' to signed him, he looks like a 'hero' to his supporters when he doesn't get signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back