Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Lmao twitter going in on these cans

Seahawks defense fucking balled tonight. SF did also, but that was expected.

I am stunned at how bad Jimmy G played. He conceivably could have had 8 INT's!!. Jameis played better against this Seahawks defense.

This niner team has a great defense. No doubt about it. But this guy ain't it.

I actually agree, but if the 9ers kicker doesn't choke this game has a very different narrative.
for sure, but at least Rustle took that second chance & got his team into position for the win. it’s crazy how fast narratives can change in an attritional game.

I am stunned at how bad Jimmy G played. He conceivably could have had 8 INT's!!. Jameis played better against this Seahawks defense.

Well Jameis had a really good game against Seattle, he also torched the Rams.

Jameis is a much better QB than Jimmy Neutron

Jimmy G couldn’t handle the pressure

Should’ve went to Coleman but I voted franchise anyway. No Kittle. No Sanders. Rusty O-line exploited. Seahawks played out of their heads, defensively atleast. They aren’t that good on D. Can receivers bobbling and dropping everything.

for sure, but at least Rustle took that second chance & got his team into position for the win. it’s crazy how fast narratives can change in an attritional game.
It was actually his third chance in OT. Lol. They punted on the second chance. No one seemed to want to win in OT.

Anyway, fun if ridiculously sloppy game. Fuck these guys for going the full 10 minutes in OT. Was trying to go to bed early tonight. SMH.

Imagine paying your game manager 30 million and he can’t even do that right.

Overrated. Never beat anybody good. Just journeyman teams and blown up wild card hopefuls.

On second thought, he's a young prospect - just give him time to grow.

Loosely related, but how many '72 Dolphins are still alive to celebrate?

Imagine paying your game manager 30 million and he can’t even do that right.
Imagine living in a city where ppl shit on the sidewalks like dogs lol

Fuck Jimmy G, snd fuck that shithole (lol) San Fransico

Overrated. Never beat anybody good. Just journeyman teams and blown up wild card hopefuls.

On second thought, he's a young prospect - just give him time to grow.

Loosely related, but how many '72 Dolphins are still alive to celebrate?
Not many, Langer just died in August.

Knocked off the best record in the league, in their own stadium, & division game.

Don’t sing it, bring it.

Last edited:

I talk a lot of shit about him, and a lot of it is trolling, but for the most part this year he has been below average. He did have a couple boss performances though.

Should’ve went to Coleman but I voted franchise anyway. No Kittle. No Sanders. Rusty O-line exploited. Seahawks played out of their heads, defensively atleast. They aren’t that good on D. Can receivers bobbling and dropping everything.
His receivers were pathetic, but he also threw several terrible passes. Really piss poor showing all around. That defense though. Goodness.

Niners should get Jeff Garcia back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back