NFL Discussion: Defund the NFC East

Should the NFC East get any Prime Time games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Hes balling, but things get more difficult the more tape that is available and the more everyone starts getting their legs under them. A rookie playing at his level is nearly unheard of.

Far and away the steal of the draft so far and I hate that he landed in the division.
We’ll see if things change when Lynn eventually gets fired. So far I’ll take top 10 statistically with a 1-5 record.

If this dude went that bonkers because his mouthpiece got ripped off I can't imagine what would have happened if it were a Talib chain snatching. We could have seen some Last Boy Scout shit

nah it's because he poked Anthony Miller in the face through the mask talking shit and he was fucking with Tarik Cohen the last time they met. Wims just got tired of that shit and nothing was being called so he hit him.

He’d trade up for Trevor before paying dak
What it would cost to move up and get Sunshine is utterly unheard of and I just cant see it happening. Draft prospects are always a gamble, no matter how good they appear.

Then theres the issue that whoever has that top spot likely is in the QB market.

Has King fallen off that much? A 6th round pick? Niners got more for a often injured LB who makes 16.5 next year (I really like Kwonn, but Niners will take the downgrade to save the cap)

What it would cost to move up and get Sunshine is utterly unheard of and I just cant see it happening. Draft prospects are always a gamble, no matter how good they appear.

Then theres the issue that whoever has that top spot likely is in the QB market.
I just don’t see Jones signing dak, if he does the numbers will be way lower

We’ll see if things change when Lynn eventually gets fired. So far I’ll take top 10 statistically with a 1-5 record.
Oh Im enjoying it immensely, but the kid looks to be a stud and potential rock star.

I just don’t see Jones signing dak, if he does the numbers will be way lower
If anything it will be higher. Dak was going to shatter every record in the books. He cant play defense or coach.

Oh Im enjoying it immensely, but the kid looks to be a stud and potential rock star.
His agent needs to hook him up with a Proactiv sponsorship. Get rid of that acne and become a beautiful flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back