NFL Discussion: Defund the NFC East

Should the NFC East get any Prime Time games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks for SF to go from last year’s run to this year where all their top players got hurt badly. Dont think Ive seen a worse season for a team injury wise.

Canboozle thinks it was just a hard nosed football play because he watches karate
I’ve seriously seen some Bears fans defending this guy, saying because it was retaliation for earlier stuff or because Gardner-Johnson fought Thomas in practice so he must have problems (as if Thomas isn’t known for being a douche himself)

Even funnier is the fact that he’s appealing it

Chiefs are only 11 pt favorites against my canthers right now. They’re gonna win by at least 3 touchdowns and helaire is gonna have 150+ yards

Chiefs are only 11 pt favorites against my canthers right now. They’re gonna win by at least 3 touchdowns and helaire is gonna have 150+ yards
CMC might be back though. Chiefs run D is still pretty bad

Any given Sunday, bro.

But the Chefs aren't losing that game. CMC or not.

This is going to be fun when Incognito and Brown are back.

This kid has the chops for the most dominant tackle in the NFL. He has abused some of the best pass rushers in the league already.

This is going to be fun when Incognito and Brown are back.

This kid has the chops for the most dominant tackle in the NFL. He has abused some of the best pass rushers in the league already.

It would be a lot more fun if they gave Jacobs more touches

Booger McFarland is so bad. Turn on ESPN and first thing I hear is, if Jimmy Garoppolo isn't the quarterback for the 49ers. They are going to have to find another quarterback.
<1>

The brakes getting pumped a bit on Herbert? Made some great throws, threw multiple picks, and has blown three enormous late leads.

I think he has a great future but the hype was getting a bit out of control.

Today I learned Herbert played defense and made the offensive play calls.

Booger McFarland is so bad. Turn on ESPN and first thing I hear is, if Jimmy Garoppolo isn't the quarterback for the 49ers. They are going to have to find another quarterback.
<1>
I recommend that you watch NFL Primetime. Almost a full hour of Booger and Berman chatting it up and reviewing all of the day games from Sunday. High quality entertainment.

Today I learned Herbert played defense and made the offensive play calls.
He threw a pick in the end zone when they were in field goal range. Would have been the difference in the game. Enormous mistake.

He threw a pick in the end zone when they were in field goal range. Would have been the difference in the game. Enormous mistake.

Yeah but he also threw for 3 TD's and they had a 16 point lead, that's 3 scores. That's a defensive liability not a QB's.

Yeah but he also threw for 3 TD's and they had a 16 point lead, that's 3 scores. That's a defensive liability not a QB's.
He also threw another pick. 3-2 isn’t a great stat line.

Shit they even had a 200 yard game from the RB’s and the defense spotted him a pick. He had everything in his favor to win that game. Bosa going out and his inability to close cost them.

It would be a lot more fun if they gave Jacobs more touches
He is second in carries. Just been hard to produce behind third string cans against a pretty daunting schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back