NFL Discussion: Defund the NFC East

Should the NFC East get any Prime Time games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice 4th quarter from Denver Lite, hopefully we can put a couple of those together at some point.

My Cowboys are washed

Dak gave us a chance to win the division despite our terrible defense. No hope now

Funny our defense played their best game of the season forcing 4 turnovers and we still lost by double digits

I'll be surprised if we win one more game this season. Maybe two

Still my Boys tho...

Steelers might have a lowkey chance at running the table. Remaining schedule:

@ DAL
CIN
@ JAX
BAL
WAS
@ BUF
@ CIN
IND
@ CLE

Steelers would be the favorite in every one of those games right now

Wouldn't be shocked to see Jimmy hit IR today. Need to get over the high ankle sprain, he's a solid average qb when healthy. On one leg he"s been a weak link the team play calling has been trying to cover up. Tank season

Steelers might have a lowkey chance at running the table. Remaining schedule:

@ DAL
CIN
@ JAX
BAL
WAS
@ BUF
@ CIN
IND
@ CLE

Steelers would be the favorite in every one of those games right now

Baltimore SHOULD be the only one that could lose to. But 2020 is a weird year, I could see them dropping a game to some random team.

The brakes getting pumped a bit on Herbert? Made some great throws, threw multiple picks, and has blown three enormous late leads.

I think he has a great future but the hype was getting a bit out of control.

It just feels good to wake up on a Monday knowing that my team is the undisputed 3rd place champion of the AFCW

The brakes getting pumped a bit on Herbert? Made some great throws, threw multiple picks, and has blown three enormous late leads.

He was considered a prospect coming in and is making rookie mistakes. I think the excitement is over the arm talent / ceiling he has shown.

He was considered a prospect coming in and is making rookie mistakes. I think the excitement is over the arm talent / ceiling he has shown.
Seems like the hype around him was more than “rookie plays better than expected.”

Seems like the hype around him was more than “rookie plays better than expected.”
I mean he has 14 touchdowns in the last 4 games - I wasn't trying to say he's just a rookie playing better than expected, those are elite numbers. This is not a shot at Lock, but to compare Lock has 12 career touchdowns in 10 games. He's had a few back breaking INTs, but he has put them in positions to win, ex: game winning drive and the kicker misses the kick. Hard to put it all on him, can't expect a rookie to overcome a franchises choking nature.

EDIT: Herbert is top 10 in basically every single QB stat: Completion %, Y/A, Y/G, TD, QBR, QB rating.

Last edited:
I mean he has 14 touchdowns in the last 4 games - I wasn't trying to say he's just a rookie playing better than expected, those are elite numbers. This is not a shot at Lock, but to compare Lock has 12 career touchdowns in 10 games. He's had a few back breaking INTs, but he has put them in positions to win, ex: game winning drive and the kicker misses the kick. Hard to put it all on him, can't expect a rookie to overcome a franchises choking nature.

EDIT: Herbert is top 10 in basically every single QB stat: Completion %, Y/A, Y/G, TD, QBR, QB rating.
And 1-5 as a starter.

Like I said, I think he has a bright future but the crowning felt premature. Part of that choking was throwing key INT’s that allowed a 2-4 team back into a game where they were down by 21.

If this dude went that bonkers because his mouthpiece got ripped off I can't imagine what would have happened if it were a Talib chain snatching. We could have seen some Last Boy Scout shit

Nah. Hes balling, but things get more difficult the more tape that is available and the more everyone starts getting their legs under them. A rookie playing at his level is nearly unheard of.

Far and away the steal of the draft so far and I hate that he landed in the division.

AJ Dillon of the Packers to the COVID list

And Marlon Humphrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back