Next for Thiago Silva?

Surprised how so many of you have turned on him...

Losers!

He likely gets the winner Shogun vs Te Huna/Manuwa vs Jimmo

If Gus doesn't get Lil Nog then from all the fights I would rather see Silva vs Lil Nog

Surprised how so many of you have turned on him...

Losers!

He likely gets the winner Shogun vs Te Huna/Manuwa vs Jimmo

If Gus doesn't get Lil Nog then from all the fights I would rather see Silva vs Lil Nog

You say this like we were all part of some vast, loyal army. Was never a fan of Thiago.

He obviously has problems with the weight cut. He probably could carry 235lbs with no problem......SILVA VS. SCHAB.....LETS DO IT!!

Shogun/Te Huna winner

Im thinking just this here......fight makes perfect sense. Silva is coming of two solid wins and now time to step up to a bigger fight.

He had some issues vs Hammil and his training camp.....who knows what went wrong, he said he had a bad weight cut. He's at Blackzilians....who have numerous high level fighters and trainers, so one could assume that they will fix this problem.

He needs to fight a top ten fighter he used to be in the top 5 or just outside of it. He currently sits just outside of the top 10.

the treadmil was well said he needs to lose weight without steroids

He had one bad fight....otherwise he looks good cardio wise. He never had issues with steroids.......he got busted for Weed and the Vera fight it was injections he took for his back injury. He admitted to this.

I dont care if you believe it or not, just know what your talking about before you point out steroids .....I have no issues with Thiago over this.

He looked piss poor against Nedkov and Hamill.
He keeps saying "Blackzillians pushes me too the limit everyday!". Well how can it be that he doesn't even make weight and gas in the first round in what should have been a very easy fight?

If he got his cardio up to an acceptable standard then he should fight Manuwa/Jimmo winner.
treadmill.

/thread

Last edited:
He was the first to beat Nedkov, wrecked Feijao and dominated Matt.

What's a good match up now?

conditioning... then Shogun-Te Huna winner... or Manuwa if he beats Jimmo.

He had one bad fight....otherwise he looks good cardio wise. He never had issues with steroids.......he got busted for Weed and the Vera fight it was injections he took for his back injury. He admitted to this.

I dont care if you believe it or not, just know what your talking about before you point out steroids .....I have no issues with Thiago over this.

To be fair it was one really bad fight, though the fault lies with both of them. And an MMA fighter has an excuse for steroid use? Color me shocked.

Back