Next for Thiago Silva?

he has won all of his fights except against the best and he is usually exciting, top 10 opponent next! lil nog maybe

something was off in the Hamill fight, it can happen to anybody

Winner of Shogun/Te Huna or winner of Bader/Perosh.

On a legit note, seeing how Thiago doesn't seem to care about cutting weight anymore, I'd LOVE to see him fight Bigfoot.

Loser of Shogun/ Te Huna or Bader/Perosch.

Surprised how so many of you have turned on him...

Losers!

He likely gets the winner Shogun vs Te Huna/Manuwa vs Jimmo

If Gus doesn't get Lil Nog then from all the fights I would rather see Silva vs Lil Nog

Nobody's turning on him. He looked sloppy, and it's being pointed out. There have always been people who felt Thiago was overrated, and he's never had that signature win to prove them wrong.

For me, it depends on where you rate him. If you think he'll ever touch a UFC belt, you overrate him. But if you consider him fringe top 10, I'm perfectly fine with that. He's a very skilled fighter who has had trouble staying healthy and keeping his head straight the last few years.

a diet for starters, he looks excessively flabby and the fact he failed to make weight given all of the fat he was carrying makes me question his professionalism.

treadmill.

giphy.gif

If you watched his recent fights you know he looked like crap against both Nedkov and Feijao before both gassed HARDCORE.

i like silva but he was carrying huge amounts of fat in his last fight...he should never go to heavyweight...could you imagine if he was allowed to eat what he wanted? i hope he can get his health right...i dont think people realize how hard it is to keep in constant shape....

The next thing for him should be a diet. He has a good skillset but he does not seem to take it that serious

By the way you guys are talking, a person would think he lost 3 in a row instead of winning.

He clowned on his last 3 opponents. Isn't that good enough?

I'm in between the judges on his Gus fight. It was two 30-27's and one 29-28. I scored it 30-28.

I stick by my guns and say Thiago should have gotten the nod against Rashad, 30-27 or 30-28.

If that's the case, Thiago should be top 5, with only losses to fellow top 5ers Gus and Lyoto.

It could be Thiago Silva Vs Big Foot if Thiago decides to move up to Heavyweight, or it could be the winner of Bader/Perosh.

A fight with lil Nog, Shogun, or Maldonado would be cool. Keep it on the feet, he's still fun to watch.

Back