Next for Thiago Silva?

TD's score points, regardless of following up with gnp. Lentz, Fitch & to an extent GSP have all enjoyed this aspect of MMA.

Hell no.

Tell me who has out struck GSP enough on the ground to earn a Decision.

Let Mr. Wonderful beat him and then cut him. I'm tired of him shooting himself in the foot. I'd rather have Paul Harris.

Hell no.

Tell me who has out struck GSP enough on the ground to earn a Decision.

Err... No one? I am saying if it has worked FOR GSP in the past then you're logic is flawed.

This guy always brings it.

Give him a break, he was probably injured in training and fought anyway.

I always buy/watch his fights.

Err... No one? I am saying if it has worked FOR GSP in the past then you're logic is flawed.

You're contradicting yourself.

You're saying GSP used a TD tactic, while getting outstruck on the ground yet won.

Thiago outstruck Rashad on the ground, no doubt.

No one outstrikes GSP on the ground.

People bash him for going to DEC's, but since you mentioned Fitch, he stomped Jon. That fight easily could have been stopped in the first round.

He stomped Alves, Penn, etc.

Those fights aren't even comparable to Thiago Rashad. Rashad got the TD, and proceeded to get out struck by Silva.

facepalm-shame.gif

it was brutal leg kick beatdown ,

If he misses weight next fight, unemployment or hopefully a move to HW.

Itll be Maldonado or the Manuwa/Jimmo winner.

Ideally, Manuwa smashes Jimmo to set up a mouth-watering slugfest with Thiago.

In reality, Jimmo probably decisions Manuwa to set up a slow, plodding 3rounder with Thiago.

Feed him to BigFoot, that would be a fun fight

Maybe I'm just jaded but...I'd wait for the results of the post-fight drug tests before contemplating Silva's future.

I'm thinking a beach with a drink that has a little tiny umbrella in it.

Lol at the dude saying silva is 3rd or 4th contender. Haha I want what hes smoking

Hold on now, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Even Silva fans need to admit to themselves that we need to wait until we're certain that Silva pisses actual human urine.

Lets see him pass his urine test first...then we'll see whats next

Bottom line: Thiago Silva is the number 3 or 4 contender in the world.

A "No Contest" implies that nothing happened.

Clearly, we saw Thiago kick the living shit out of Vera and undefeated at the time Nedkov.

Rashad Thiago? http://blog.fightmetric.com/2010/08/evans-vs-silva-fightmetric-report.html

Thiago wrecked Rashad 30-27 or at least, 30-28. No way Rashad won that fight.

His only solid losses are to best Machida we've ever seen and Gus, who arguably beat Jones.

Any "No contest" that tries to convince me those fights didn't go down are right on par with Nick Diaz didn't Gogo Takanori Gomi.

LOL Thiago clearly lost vs Rashad... You could see it on his face and by the way how in the world did Silva win either round 1 or 2? Heck the 3rd round he did land a good punch then gassed well he did gas before that but was tossed around by Evans... :cool:

I'd love to see Thiago vs. Shogun if Shogun beats Te-Huna.

If Shogun loses, I'm not really interested in Thiago vs. Te-Huna. Bader, or the winner of Jimmo vs. Manuwa would be good.
treadmill.
So awesome when the first reply nails it :)

Back