News Flash

Yeah! Wow! Thanks for sharing all this cool stuff with us, Enson.

Hm.. I eat alot of beef.. Thats going to really bother me now. I must know how many entire cows I have devoured!!... On that note, have you ever thought of how many pounds of waste you've expelled from your body? (You know what I mean!)

Hey Enson,

You should sell vacation packages to people to come hang out with you for a week or two. You'd make millions!

By reading the above, you hereby agree to share royalties no less than 40% of received income for future endeavors, based on the idea (stated above), with the Sherdog poster Cooz.

Patent Pending

This is absolutely amazing!

Enson is one hell of a guy, this is by far an experience for the ages.

I wish i had this oportunity, and more details of the things that happened!

STORY!!!!

Enson, I do not know if you remember but we talked over PM's a while back when i was more regular here.

I thought you were awesome before but this puts you on a whole nother lvl.

BTW, i'm still lookin into worin in japan teaching english, is the trainin invitation still open?

It's awesome to see a fighter who shows so much respect for his fans. Enson rocks.

Congratulations man... it sounds like you're one of Enson's top ten fans in the world!!! I hope besides the trip, you learn something in MMA, culture and life in general. I hope you post the story in both here and MMA Forum as a must read. To show to appreciaiton of Enson and his fans.

Now, if only I can make a highlight video for Bas or Gary...

Enson, can you tell us how is Bert's MMA skills? is he a good striker or takedown-artisist or submission guy or what? Sorry to take the limelight away from you.

Originally posted by Enson Inoue
Don't know yet, this one is not even over yet. Bert may never go home.

I hope you mean that in a good way, the way you said it sounds like he might get whacked....

Nah Just kidding!! :D

So Enson, are you going to be fighting at an event soon? Like at New Year's Eve or at the upcoming PRIDE Heavyweight Grand Prix?

Man, you could be making a TV show out of this! Brenton (That's your full name right?). Just approach NBC or something and ask for a pilot of...

The Enson and Brenton Show!!! How cool would that be!?

lucky lucky bastard..... Canadianfightclub dude. All sherdog is jealous.

Congrats and can't wait to see the video, and read the many threads that your gunna write about it all when you get back.

screw that pics man......get a god damn video camera duty free and film heaps of shit.

Hey bert....get yourself a video camera..........for everything that's good please god get yourself a video camera.

'you snooze you loose' just start round 1 while he's asleep...i'm sure bert will wake up and figure out it's started soon enough..........maybe.

Back