News Flash

This is honestly the best prize I've ever heard anyone giving to someone... True fan appreciation. It goes beyond anything I've ever seen when it comes to winning something. Could anyone think of any celebrity or a person who would do this kind of thing? I still don't believe it, this must be a scam! ;)

Not just hanging with the guy for a short moment and taking few photos and autographs, but actually bringing the guy to Japan, going to GP, hanging a lot with the guy, introducing to people including rare opportunity to see real life Yakuzas.. and clubbing and whatnot.. Best prize EVER!!! A true highlight..

Enson is the man!!

I always liked the man after I saw him fighting Igor in Pride.. took a beating, but what balls he has.. it was a victory in honour and guts and warrior spirit. But now? I just wish there were more people like him, who'd see the effort of making things like this possible.

Major respect for Enson!!!!

Talk about doing something special for your fans! (Not to even mention that you post here and answer questions)

When will we see the winning work? Who will host the highlight vid?

So is Bert getting added to the fighter index?

A loss to Enson is not a loss. :cool:

Enson should sell some Tshirts commemorating the moment/spirit.

Wow, i just spent an hour staring at this computer screen reading this thread. I hope u never get tired of hearing it Enson, cause u'll hear it a lot more in this thread, what u did for Bert was the best thing any celebrity has ever done for any fan ever! Very nice job with the decorations on Bert's face.

Damn, now back to my fuckin english essay which i should have been workin on this whole time.

holy shit. Is there going to be another contest or anything becuase i would love to ave an opportunity to go clubbing with Enson and Bert.

Wow Enson......I always knew you were crazy in the ring, but you seem to be as crazy, if not crazier outside of it. Tell us the story Brent......we want all the details....I feel so average...I never got a serious death threat in my life.....and you got 5. Damn you.

Again this is the kind of thing that will make MMA go mainstream here in North America.....way to go Enson for trying to connect with the fans. You guys sound like my friends. Always in fights and doing something stupid. Except of course you get to do it with Enson, which is obvioulsy a lot cooler. Enson, you seem like a very nice guy behind the rough exterior.......honorable, do anything for a friend type of guy. Like everyone else here I am impressed and give you lots of credit for what you are doing.

HEy Brent.....or Enson.....do you guys get into a lot of fights over there. Does Enson start stuff with people, or is it the other way around???? Really curious to know....thanks.

Canadian bert....Okay i think im gonna have to kick ur ass and take ur place at ensons

this just isnt right

tsk tsk tsk

okay how do u want it? ko...stoppage...or tap out

:)

enson clean his things out im on my way
haha

canadian bert

bahhhhhhhhhhh wheres the fun in that

i dont wanna kill ya...just steal ur place at ensons

:p

Originally posted by Enson Inoue
All I a mans got in his life is his balls and his word....and I don't break them for anyone or anything.

was thinking of getting that tattoo'd on myself for a long time now
still deciding
but #1 saying with meaning for sure

as for berts face....good man...no tappin when coppin a slappin
hats off to ya mate

bert next time call me and we'll double team on enson
u go 1st...hahahhahaha then tap me in

Originally posted by abteen
yeah no shit, enson, you are the man..hella hospitality for your fans...good luck in whatever you do!

the hospitallity came at a price....enson had to spill some blood in the name of fun

hahahaha

bert, lucky i didnt fight ya for ya spot...haha u bastard would not have tapped and i would have broken both hands on ya and been useless
:p

You know, I've met a handful of fighters and they've all been nice (except Pele, who was kind of moody) but I think Enson has really shown that he appreciates those that appreciate him and is willing to make the effort and prove it by doing something like this.

I hope you are enjoying your stay, Bert, and what you've done is an admirable gesture, Enson. All the best to both of you.

Back