News Flash

Wow. I join the pack of people posting "I read this whole thing!"

B(r)e(n)t... I'd say you were one lucky mofo, but I'm thinking you might just be one deserving mofo, very well done. ;)

Enson... What can I say? This is a true example of giving back to your fans. A class act :D

Great thread.

Edit: In deference to the best comment on Sherdog, I have a new signature.

helluva a long thread but an awesome read. way to go Canadianfightclub. way to represent canada in the best way we all know. to tough it out whether we're on the shit end of the stick and to party it up afterwards and keep on smiling.

quick question for enson. now that you're coming back and mark kerr is coming back, what are the odds of there being a rematch?

Personally, I think Enson would win this time around if there is gonna be a rematch... But that's just me...

I'm baaaaack......... Ouch Tom..... but I'm still back.

Hi, this is my first post but I had to reply after reading this thread. I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of Enson and Egan and would also like to ask Canadian(Bert) and Enson a few questions.

To Canadian(Bert):

How much would you estimate the costs of living, training, partying, etc. in Japan with Enson?

What trials did you have to go through to be fully accepted into the Purebred family? I know what you had to do with Enson, but was there anyone who didn't accept you or think you deserved to be there?

To Enson:

Can I come to Japan and train with you? :D

At the moment I am struggling with training and school. I have always been a good student, but recently transfering to a University I have found myself struggling with my studies and training. I have been told many times that school is just gonna get harder and that im gonna have to give up one for the other. For that reason I wanted to ask, in your opinion, what should I give up? I have a passion for MMA and want to get better and hope to someday compete professionally, but I also know how much an education is worth and know is means a lot to my family. I have read a lot of words of wisdom that you have and follow yourself, and hoping those can help me here. :)

Thank you for your time for reading my questions. I also want to add that I have an older brother as well and we both enjoy watching Enson and Egan fight and hope to someday train with you in the future. Thanks again.

I herd about your about your fight at Superbrawl Enson, that sucks man. I dont know why the ref stopped it I know you would never give up everybody should know that by know especially the refs. This is the longest thred Iv ever seen on here some cool battle stories in Japan. Thats awesome bro. Brent your a fuckin man taking a beating like that much respect to you and everyone who trains wit Enson.

Back