News Flash

For the Shamrock fight I was 94 kilos. I`m now 97 kilos.

Originally posted by Enson Inoue
96.8 kilos and feeling good.

awesome work enson. it sounds like prime fighting shape is just around the corner!

Originally posted by Enson Inoue
96.8 kilos and feeling good.

Enson get back to 94 kilos!!! damn you look awesome in the Frank Shamrock fight. What a fucken war you two have.
Hectic is all I can say.

Bert,
What the hell is your avatar all about? Is that you? Where is ernie?

Congrats hey Enson you should beat him up for fun(LOL Just Kidding Enson!!!)

holy fuck, a while ago i read half of this thread and now 2 months later i came back and read the whole fucking thing just now.

enson, congratulations on getting into superbrawl i hope you kick some ass. your the coolest.

brent, your the luckiest bastard that ever lived and this thread is fucking wicked

I talked to Enson lil while ago and I think the reason he hasn't been posting is because he is training so hard for superbrawl I saw a pic of him and he's looking in amazing shape, my heart goes out to Tom suayer (sp?) when that bell rings! Ensons going to knock him OUT!

Now if we could only watch the show...............

Hey rat i see your from calgary i might move thier to train, do you train thier and whats the best school?

I train Karatedo, I think its a good stand up style with a very good Sensei. There are a few good schools I know of, pm me and I'll give you a list of schools I know.

Back