News Flash

Wow, first of all CFC and Enson = awesome thread. Looks like you guys got pretty tight, that's cool.

Enson, you made youself another fan my man. You ever in Montreal, you let me know.

CFC, awesome pics man, any residual signs of the beatdown?

Originally posted by Johnny Toetags
Wow, first of all CFC and Enson = awesome thread. Looks like you guys got pretty tight, that's cool.

Enson, you made youself another fan my man. You ever in Montreal, you let me know.

CFC, awesome pics man, any residual signs of the beatdown?

Yea sometimes i forget my own name!!!!!

I just read this WHOLE THREAD. Great fucking thread. You are one lucky guy CFC. Enson, you are the coolest dude in the history of MMA..no in professional sports!

you are welcome, hey could you check out the dialouge between fighters thread in mma, is it true that you told heath to break your arm?

Heath first looked up at his corner then at the ref after my arm had 3-4 popping sounds and said, "It`s cracking, it`s cracking"

He then turns to me and says,"You better tap because I`m going to break it."

I then said to him, "If you can break it then break it....it`s cool."

That was the dialogue.

enson, i know you've been asked before but what shit was guy mezgar talking to you after his fight with egan?

hey enson is that really u
also when it says pro fighter is that true

vandysilvais#1...........yeah...that's enson.....and arrr yeah it's true about the pro fighter, did you think it was just a vicious rumour or sumpin?

Originally posted by Enson Inoue
Well tonight was another night and Bert and I hit Roppongi again. We had a party where Bert, at times let his sense of touch lead him. We were partying with Kenichi Yamamoto (Rings), Yoji Anjo(challenged Rickson at his acadamy), Sakata(ex UFC Japan producer), and Masato. Once again Bert forgot his camera....sorry guys but I think he wants to keep this whole trip to himself.

REALLY OLD post i know, but man whats Masato like???
and btw Mr. Enson, after reading about you turning pro at 27, i was filled with new hope. Im only 19, but im always worried ill fall behind, but not anymore! Thank you!

Oh and whats Masato like:D

Originally posted by vandysilvais#1
hey enson is that really u
also when it says pro fighter is that true
What planet are you on?

Masato is a really nice guy that gets miss read because he is so confident.

Enson, i was just forwarded this thread, and all i can say, like everyone eles, is you are the shits, i always thought you were crazy mofo, after the the igor fight, but i cannot believe what a great person you are, giving so much back to the fans of MMA, it is such an honour to have you with us
thank you so much

Enson, just wanted to say thanks for posting here so much. It's interesting getting the perspective of a professional.

I also wanted to ask you a question. I was watching the Pride DVD where Egan fought Guy Metzger and after the fight it looked like you were pissed at Guy. I thought for a second you two where gonna go at it. I was wondering what happened.

Thanks for your time!

He was suppose to call me out in a bad way and I was just telling him that he didn`t need to do anything he didn`t want to do.

Back