news anchor becomes a hero

Shes not that big. She would be at the bottom of the scale at your average wal-mart.

All the chubby girls I dated were great in the sack.

She's a hero for...?

Proudly defending her own bad and unhealthy choices?

Its puzzling that the obese are literally the only group of addicts that its ok not to judge for it.

Drug addicts get completely scorned by society, yet being overweight kills thousands of times more ppl and costs the government infinitely more money to take care of them.

Being overweight is clearly the big epidemic in the western world, yet the media is trying to portray it as ok, its not. Its destroys your body and the sad thing is its entirely and easily preventable. Furthermore there are countless ppl starving in the world, yet a large percentage of americans are eating enough for a small family.

Lol, very hurtful comment? All she said is true. Life is hard, get used to it. She didn't even say she was ugly or something.
It's not as hurtful as a heart attack, which she has pretty good chance at of having.

She says she doesn't know her and if she has done anything to change it. Well tell us then, what have you done?

I bet the email made her so sad, she ate out the whole fridge and those of the ones that strongly sympathize with her victim role.

I'm surprised they fit, most rice bags have a 150 lb limit - LOL just kidding. Seriously though, yeah, a friend of mine told me the heavier girls were more adventurous in bed.

Not sure why but they were all great giving blowjobs.

It was a prick letter to send for sure, but it touches on a valid point. As a society, we openly frown upon smoking, drinking to excess, drinking and driving, etc, yet none of those kill as many people as obesity does. If we won't let a newscaster smoke on TV because of the message it would portray, why allow an obese newscaster on TV?
Because smoking and drinking tend to be actual choices. No one has a cigarette or bottle of Jack Daniels magically materialize in their hand as a child. Genetics play a large part in how much fat you have. I've always been very slim, and I've made no effort whatsoever to watch what I ate. I eat what I want, when I feel like eating it. There was no "choice" involved in me being thin.

Eating like shit is a choice. Pussing out at the gym or flabbing on your couch are choices.

Genetic predisposition is not genetic determinism. Hard choices are still choices. Alcoholism is a tendency that is genetically inherited. It's not considered an excuse, though, for being an alcoholic.

Because smoking and drinking tend to be actual choices. No one has a cigarette or bottle of Jack Daniels magically materialize in their hand as a child. Genetics play a large part in how much fat you have. I've always been very slim, and I've made no effort whatsoever to watch what I ate. I eat what I want, when I feel like eating it. There was no "choice" involved in me being thin.

Sorry, but that's a bunch of malarkey. It's basic math. You consume more calories than you burn, you gain weight. You consume less calories than you burn, you lose weight. People have different metabolisms and all sorts of other factors, but you can compensate for all of that by adjusting how much you eat and how active you are. It really is that simple.

Genetics play a part in substance abuse as well.

And just because you have fat genes doesnt make you fat, I have it in my genes and Im in good shape.

Fat_c_145612.jpg

Back