Crime New York is getting Rikers Island prison for Trump

I thought we already had a TDS circle jerk megathread? Crazy to believe that some of you are actually real people with real thoughts, and then this unhinged shit is what comes out.

well well. look whos here! the rape apologist is mad because we r talking shit about his favorite rapist.
Dont forget to get a version of his bible for your catholic gf. the Billionaire needs your help!

Throw all his supporters in prison along with their daddy
Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

Not all the libs and leftists here are Biden fans but you said it best. The other option is unfathomable.
This is not a Left vs Right Issue. We need to keep the farting rapist as far away from the oval office as possible.

I know. Trump promised to end the Ukraine Russia conflict in one day if he gets elected. We can't have that. Trump wants to lower gas prices for the people. We can't have that. We need record Inflation because China Joe says it's a sign of economic healing. We need to have someone that is going to screw over the American people.

What don't people understand about how awesome the last three and a half years have been?

Cannot see Trump ever going to jail for any of this. Unless they got a smoking gun on the Jan 6th case (video, recording,email,text) if the trial even happens before election, maybe the records case I guess but that's after election in which even if Trump loses Biden pardons to avoid half his second term being dominated by Trump case which is bad for everyone. The Atl case is going nowhere.

This case is just dumb. Unless Cohen has an undeniable smoking gun his word is worth nothing due to his past lies and reve ge/career motivation. There's not only an ocean of reasonable doubt Stormy alone gaurenteed an instant appeal being granted among other Circus shit.

Not saying Trump did or didn't do any of this I'm just saying Unless there's smoking gun evidence I'm not aware of he never does time for any of this.

I know. Trump promised to end the Ukraine Russia conflict in one day if he gets elected. We can't have that. Trump wants to lower gas prices for the people. We can't have that. We need record Inflation because China Joe says it's a sign of economic healing. We need to have someone that is going to screw over the American people.

What don't people understand about how awesome the last three and a half years have been?

yes because the infamous scammer is knowing for keeping his word...

Not all the libs and leftists here are Biden fans but you said it best. The other option is unfathomable.
This is not a Left vs Right Issue. We need to keep the farting rapist as far away from the oval office as possible.
After supporting Israel in this war, I absolutely detest Biden and believe that he is complicit in profound war crimes by funding it.

But the option of trump in office is absolutely impossible for me to accept or support. Trump is the worst human being I've ever seen in politics.

Since moving to SoCal we haven't gone out of our way to meet friends knowing the FJB car stickers etc it's just best to not get involved. I'm not even a Biden fan, but the other option is unfathomable. We were talking last night that it's a shame that our first vote since becoming American citizens is to try and keep Donny Man Tits from getting his tiny Cheeto hands on the nuclear codes again. If only Michelle or someone we like haha.

Wow... the struggle is real

Imagine coping so hard you are still pretending these trials matter.

After supporting Israel in this war, I absolutely detest Biden and believe that he is complicit in profound war crimes by funding it.

But the option of trump in office is absolutely impossible for me to accept or support. Trump is the worst human being I've ever seen in politics.

You don't even know what is up or down. That's the level of retard you are at.

Back