New Snowden Document Implies NSA May Be Putting Israel

everyone needs to boycott israel, all of their products, any company who does business in the occupied lands, that is the best path. no more mc donalds, home depot, etc etc etc.

edit: btw i hadn't had mc donalds in YEARS and never even thought about it, until the damn boycott! now i'm all craving a big mac. zionist mind control? or too much weed? i'll let the historians decide. but something aint right!

Last edited:
First hand account for of the agents who filmed it? What are you talking about? No agents filmed them. There was a recording of them watching the towers, but this recording started well after the towers were hit. They came out afterwards like everyone else did.

"Immature narrative" huh. I see you trying real hard.

no agents filmed it? they admit they filmed it, they admit they celebrated it.

what ally would celebrate such a thing? and why are you constantly defending such anti american actions?

care to defend the lavon affair while you are at it? we all know you think the liberty was just a simple boo boo.

i mean, if all these accidents happen among friends, where are the cases of americans accidentally killing israelis? your opinion seems really legit. lol. and yes your narrative is pretty immature, it's defend israel at all times regardless of the facts. it's as bad as me defending kobe bryant, only kobe never killed an american.......... only, you know... raped one....

no agents filmed it? they admit they filmed it, they admit they celebrated it.
Oh, you meant the MOSSAD agents filmed it. Yes, they did. As did hundreds of other people. I guess they are all traitors.
Mossad was filming it because it is kinda important in the scheme of things. And no, they did not catch the beginning of it, they only started filming AFTER it had already started.

what ally would celebrate such a thing? and why are you constantly defending such anti american actions?
As they told the police as they were being arrested, they were celebrating because, quote, "now you know how we feel." They knew the US was going to go all-in on wrecking the Middle East. Well, that's what they assumed at least.

care to defend the lavon affair while you are at it? we all know you think the liberty was just a simple boo boo.
The Lavon Affair was legitimate. It was also 60 years ago, before America and Israel were allies, and forced the resignation of just about everyone in the Israeli government.

i mean, if all these accidents happen among friends, where are the cases of americans accidentally killing israelis? your opinion seems really legit. lol. and yes your narrative is pretty immature, it's defend israel at all times regardless of the facts. it's as bad as me defending kobe bryant, only kobe never killed an american.......... only, you know... raped one....

What?
We have one accident. What do you mean "all these accidents?" There is one accident, and one baseless accusation.

America has friendly fire incidents all the time. They have never hurt an Israeli because they have never opened fire during a conflict Israel was involved in, but they have killed so many British people that Wikipedia has a page dedicated to it.

Last edited:
Nothing. There is one statement that came out that suggests we are giving more of our information than Israel is giving us. The TS has turned that into "We are putting israel's security ahead of ours." Wooooo. Also note that Israel warned us several times that shit was gonna break lose before 9/11 and we smugly ignored it (France and Germany did the same thing).

Aside from your blind faith in the official 911 myth narrative, and your usual justifications and excuses for the American Empire when marsupial cannot muster, Israel is anything but an ideal ally for the American Empire. In fact, it is and has been more of a liability. It routinely spies against the U.S., which is covered up with its vast influence in US politics. Even recently, it sold U.S. arms technology to China in 2013, with its espionage going far back into the 20th century.

In the early 1990s then-CIA Director James Woolsey told a Senate Government Affairs Committee that Israel had been selling U.S. secrets to China for about a decade. More than 12 years ago the U.S. demanded Israel cancel a contract to supply China with Python III missiles, which included technology developed by the U.S. for its Sidewinder missiles, The Associated Press reported in 2002

With allies like this, who needs enemies? However, someone like you would simply brush this aside because you cannot synthesize this due to how ideologically programmed your thinking is.

As they told the police as they were being arrested, they were celebrating because, quote, "now you know how we feel." They knew the US was going to go all-in on wrecking the Middle East. Well, that's what they assumed at least.

Yeah... that's not exactly going to endear them to anyone. The fact that they overlooked the tragedy of the people dying in front of their eyes and celebrated the strategic benefits for Israel.

Yeah... that's not exactly going to endear them to anyone. The fact that they overlooked the tragedy of the people dying in front of their eyes and celebrated the strategic benefits for Israel.

Time to re-explain my position here, since I'm not sure exactly why you are telling this to me: these guys aren't saints. They are spies. The explanation by the at-the-time Chief of Operations for counter-terrorism at the CIA for the Israelis was that they were Mossad, there to ""set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an operation, an intelligence operation, against radical Islamics in the area, particularly in the New Jersey/New York area" because they didn't trust the US in giving them all the info. They were detained for months, the CIA got what they wanted from them, and sent them back to Israel.

It is Nicky's position that these men KNEW about 9/11 long before hand and that they were purposefully in the area to watch the buildings fall to the ground. There is zero evidence of this, but Nicky continues to claim that these people knew what was going to happen but did not warn America. This is generally the conspiracy theories that our beloved Bumble_Bee_Tuna would show us with links to Russia Today, but this is NICKY we are talking about.

Time to re-explain my position here, since I'm not sure exactly why you are telling this to me: these guys aren't saints. They are spies. The explanation by the at-the-time Chief of Operations for counter-terrorism at the CIA for the Israelis was that they were Mossad, there to ""set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an operation, an intelligence operation, against radical Islamics in the area, particularly in the New Jersey/New York area" because they didn't trust the US in giving them all the info. They were detained for months, the CIA got what they wanted from them, and sent them back to Israel.

It is Nicky's position that these men KNEW about 9/11 long before hand and that they were purposefully in the area to watch the buildings fall to the ground. There is zero evidence of this, but Nicky continues to claim that these people knew what was going to happen but did not warn America. This is generally the conspiracy theories that our beloved Bumble_Bee_Tuna would show us with links to Russia Today, but this is NICKY we are talking about.

Yes, well we know Nicky has special feelings regarding Zionism.
As you mention, it's been admitted that several intelligence agencies passed on warnings about 9/11, although nothing as specific as dates or targets as far as I know.
Even so, as an anecdotal example of Israel's interests conflicting with America's, I still think this macabre celebration is valid.

They can't share everything with them, unfiltered. There's a data issue there. It's simply too much volume. Unless they are located in the US.

The zionist/jews controlling the world used to be my go to identifier for nutbags, but shit like this makes it harder.

Anyway; I'll go back to being disgusted with my country for a few, then live my comfortable life and decide I don't give a shit enough.

Oh, you meant the MOSSAD agents filmed it.

so, they filmed it, just happened to film it, knew it was a muslim attack, just happened to know it was a muslim attack, celebrated, because who wouldn't right?

but they didn't know when and where it was going to happen?

does anyone think jukai has even a shred of credibility on the topic of israel at this point? just staggering how you choose them over your own country on pretty much every topic. :rolleyes:

right, all a coincidence, and the liberty was just a boo boo, simple accident, even though the people aboard the liberty say that's all bs.

i mean jesus, if this was any other country we were speaking about you wouldn't be saying this nonsense. your loyalty to israel over america is pretty staggering.

i guess them selling our secrets to china is a simple misunderstanding too.

Yes, well we know Nicky has special feelings regarding Zionism.
As you mention, it's been admitted that several intelligence agencies passed on warnings about 9/11, although nothing as specific as dates or targets as far as I know.
Even so, as an anecdotal example of Israel's interests conflicting with America's, I still think this macabre celebration is valid.

America is simply a tool for Israel's survival, few Prime Ministers and Knesset members thought of it as anything more. The agents saw that 3000 people died and they only could celebrate that America was going to fight the Arabs, no sympathy. I agree.

But again, that's nothing I'm really arguing.

so, they filmed it, just happened to film it, knew it was a muslim attack, just happened to know it was a muslim attack, celebrated, because who wouldn't right?

but they didn't know when and where it was going to happen?

does anyone think jukai has even a shred of credibility on the topic of israel at this point? just staggering how you choose them over your own country on pretty much every topic. :rolleyes:
They happened to film it because the building they were in overlooked the towers in New Jersey. Did you not know that? It wasn't like they were just in the area, they were in their base of operations. They announced it was a Muslim attack after hours of news where it was rather well established that it was likely a terrorist attack.
Give me EVIDENCE Nicky, not your anecdotal conspiracy theory nonsense.

right, all a coincidence, and the liberty was just a boo boo, simple accident, even though the people aboard the liberty say that's all bs.

i mean jesus, if this was any other country we were speaking about you wouldn't be saying this nonsense. your loyalty to israel over america is pretty staggering.

i guess them selling our secrets to china is a simple misunderstanding too.

The people onboard the liberty say Israel's story is BS.. the investigators who scanned through countless evidence say Israel's story is true...

And I am against Israel selling secrets to China. I am against selling anything to Israel until they talk about peace seriously. This is why you have zero credibility in these debates, Nicky, you try and make up other people's positions. It's well known at this point.

America is simply a tool for Israel's survival, few Prime Ministers and Knesset members thought of it as anything more. The agents saw that 3000 people died and they only could celebrate that America was going to fight the Arabs, no sympathy. I agree.

But again, that's nothing I'm really arguing.

so they are not an ally?

They happened to film it because the building they were in overlooked the towers in New Jersey. Did you not know that? It wasn't like they were just in the area, they were in their base of operations. They announced it was a Muslim attack after hours of news where it was rather well established that it was likely a terrorist attack.

right, so a bunch of mossad agents JUST SO HAPPENED to be in a spot where they could film 911 as it happened. they guessed it was the muslims flying the planes because they obviously have esp, and started celebrating. no one knew it was a terror attack while it was happening, no one knew what was happening, initially people thought a plane had hit a building. how did these guys know it was a muslim terror attack right off the bat?

makes perfect sense jukai. :rolleyes:

just like the liberty too right? just a coincidence. no proof, other than the survivors of course, but they don't count right?

i swear these mossad agents could tell you flat out they knew in advance and you would tell them they did not. you are like right wingers who still claim there was wmd in iraq even though bush and cheney both admit there was not.

Israel - the asshole friend you should have disassociated with a long time ago but you don't, because he's down for a fistfight.

Back