New Snowden Document Implies NSA May Be Putting Israel

Is there any other country that has their own official lobby group cuddled up next to the white house?

I don't see politicians declaring their allegiance for other foreign countries like they do to Israel.

It's bizarro man..

Canada has an Israeli lobby as well. It appears as though countries all over the world have lobbyists cuddled up next to them.

What gives? I don't see how anyone could see that and not wonder wtf

Sovereign nations should not be like that.

It's not though. It's completely beholden to the west, to the US specifically, and it's a puppet state that has been propped up by us to fight our enemies. It's pretty simple if you just apply logic

It's not though. It's completely beholden to the west, to the US specifically, and it's a puppet state that has been propped up by us to fight our enemies. It's pretty simple if you just apply logic

Ehhhh best not get too much into that, buddy. IDL also believes that Israel is one part of the hiveminded nations controlled by the global banks who are puppeteering nations into a grand apocalyptic tragedy so that the Illuminati can sweep in and create a one-world nation.

a puppet state that is controlled by the us that doesn't do what the us wants?

sounds legit. :rolleyes:

LOL, the level of ignorance you have about Israel is insane. Israel is smaller then Vermont. It's smaller then New Hampshire. It's only a little bit bigger then New Jersey, and it has a pitifully small and poorly equipped army that has to double as it's police force in it's off time, all while being surrounded by enemies on 3 sides and an ocean on the other. You're completely clueless as to what you're talking about. P.S., while we were fighting these wars you keep talking about them not helping us with, they were fighting their own, on their own soil. How dare they not send troops to Vietnam while Syrian and Jordinian troops are pouring into your country. Man, it's sad the stuff people believe...

i'm not the ignorant one, you are, i'm well aware of how small of a country they are, what of it? does that mean they cant back us up in SOME WAY in a war?

oh, and i was speaking of recent wars, if you read better you would grasp that since i said these wars were in israel's interests, just sayin, prior to insulting people you may want to brush up on your reading skills brah.

but even in bosnia, they could have helped, they chose not to. and this all boils down to the point, how can they be our closest ally when they have never even stood by us in combat? i mean in the last iraq war we had countries helping any way they could, lol, even countries with much of an army, why didn't israel help in some way?

just sayin, this is like someone saying they are your best friend and will always have your back, then you get into a fight and they are no where to be seen lol.

a puppet state that is controlled by the us that doesn't do what the us wants?

sounds legit. :rolleyes:

LOL, it does exactly what we want it to do. You're agian showing your niave bias towards Israel. Get off the internet and actually get out into the world. On top of that, no response to anything I said earlier? Not suprised, you don't really have anything to reply with.

I think you got it backwards.

If Israel was the puppet, why all the Israeli lobby groups scattered around the world swaying governments? You'd think none of those would be necessary.

This idea that Israel wields some dark and murky power is just stupid internet fantasy.

That's all fine & wonderful but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying

Whhhoooooooooosh x2

Is there any other country that has their own official lobby group cuddled up next to the white house?

I don't see politicians declaring their allegiance for other foreign countries like they do to Israel.

It's bizarro man..

Canada has an Israeli lobby as well. It appears as though countries all over the world have lobbyists cuddled up next to them.

What gives? I don't see how anyone could see that and not wonder wtf

Sovereign nations should not be like that.

Stephen Harper is p4p the biggest zionist thrall in the Western world. It's not even close.

No other leader fellates isreal as nice as he does. He's all about personal ideology over national interest.

This makes him a traitor, but also an asshole.

You're right, my allegiance to Israel is clouding me from thinking Israel should start a fucking world war to send a few troops to help America in a random conflict you made up in your head

Now you yourself just earned a whoooooooosh too.

I swear, you pro-Israel folk are always salty towards anyone who isn't. It's to the point that this sort of view clouds important things like basic reading comprehension, where you post out of anger going off on retarded tangents.

Stephen Harper is p4p the biggest zionist thrall in the Western world. It's not even close.

No other leader fellates isreal as nice as he does. He's all about personal ideology over national interest.

This makes him a traitor, but also an asshole.

Harper is no doubt both a traitor and an asshole.

Now you yourself just earned a whoooooooosh too.

I swear, you pro-Israel folk are always salty towards anyone who isn't. It's to the point that this sort of view clouds important things like basic reading comprehension, where you post out of anger going off on retarded tangents.

Either explain what I missed or get outta the thread, man. I thought the War Room was supposed to clean up this passive aggressive nonsense posting.

I think you got it backwards.

If Israel was the puppet, why all the Israeli lobby groups scattered around the world swaying governments? You'd think none of those would be necessary.

Again, have any of you ever been to Israel? I have. Actually go to the country and see what a tiny country totally dependent on our favor it is and then come back and read some of the comments posted in threads like these about it. you'll find it just as laughable as I do.

LMAO at the claim of the MOSSAD sending 5 guys that work in moving to film the 9/11 attack from the other side of the Hudson River while EVERY FRIGGIN' CAMERA IN NYC THAT DAY IS AIMED AT THE WTC.

I mean, if you let America do the work for you at least let them do it all the way.

Beyond stupid. As usual.

Also, if we control everything, the banks, the media, the US then why any of you guys are still around? I must call my contacts in the Mossaad to send some more guys in a van to infiltrate Sherdog's admins and double yellow all of you.

Can someone please explain the reasoning for all the Israeli lobby groups? Why aren't there Australian and French lobby groups here in North America? Why does Harper keep on going about his love for Israel and it's right to defend itself, it's just so weird to me.

Or is it not Israeli lobby groups, but Jewish lobby groups? Whats up with Aipac? They get so much coverage and visits by top officials. I understand that they try and get the Jewish votes but that's only 5.5 million people.

Back