New Snowden Document Implies NSA May Be Putting Israel

our greatest ally who has never fought side by side with us. lol. how many wars have we been in? and our top ally hasn't managed to show up for even 1?

How big of a country do you think Israel is?

How big of a country do you think Israel is?

big enough to contribute! its not like they have a tiny army, they could contribute but they choose not to because they would rather see others die in wars that back their interests.

Israel knows that it's survival is completely dependent on us, and nobody else. To think they'd sell us out is flat stupid

WHAT?

then why do we have israeli spes in prison? why does our cia say israel has not only spied and stolen secrets, but also sold them to china? why doesn't israel listen to us when it comes to settlements?

are you crazy? they are selling us out right now! they know there isn't anything we can do about it because of their influence in our government.

lobbying our government and influencing our elections

You're compeletely naive if you think Israel has that much power. They don't.

controlling our foreign policy in the middle east

Nope, not even close. Is Israel a factor? of course it is. Does it control our foreign policy in the middle east? Nope.

spying on us

Your'e totally naive if you think we aren't spying on Israel and the rest of our Allies. Britain spys on us just as much as China does, funny that isn't being brought up. So does every other Major Western European nation. That's the nature of the world.

selling our secrets to our enemies

Are you talking about the nukes we gave them? Once we sell somthing to someone, it's sort of theirs to do with what they will, wouldn't you say?

ignoring international law

So do we, every day. So does every other major Nation in the world. "International law" has no real bearing on anything.

should i go on?

Please do, you haven't come close to making an actual point yet, other then you hate Israel because fo what you read on Da Internetz.

they are a horrid "ally" who spies on us more than any other country.

Nope, China, Russia and England spy on us much, much more. Where is your outrage there?

if they didn't have the lobby power they have plus the anti semite card we would have bombed the shit out of them for their actions and policies.

LOL, no we wouldn't have, because we're the ones encouraging those actions. Are you really that naive?

WHAT?

then why do we have israeli spes in prison?

What nonsense are you babbling about now?

why does our cia say israel has not only spied and stolen secrets, but also sold them to china? why doesn't israel listen to us when it comes to settlements

It's really hard to steal somthing that we gave to them. You're about to go full on over the top Trooftard on me, aren't you? Their settlements? are you talking about with Palestine? Because we say one thing publicly and another in private. What a revelation, huh?

are you crazy? they are selling us out right now! they know there isn't anything we can do about it because of their influence in our government.

They have no influence over our government. None. The idea that Israel secretly tells us what to do is laughably absurd.

big enough to contribute! its not like they have a tiny army, they could contribute but they choose not to because they would rather see others die in wars that back their interests.

LOL, the level of ignorance you have about Israel is insane. Israel is smaller then Vermont. It's smaller then New Hampshire. It's only a little bit bigger then New Jersey, and it has a pitifully small and poorly equipped army that has to double as it's police force in it's off time, all while being surrounded by enemies on 3 sides and an ocean on the other. You're completely clueless as to what you're talking about. P.S., while we were fighting these wars you keep talking about them not helping us with, they were fighting their own, on their own soil. How dare they not send troops to Vietnam while Syrian and Jordinian troops are pouring into your country. Man, it's sad the stuff people believe...

i agree, they have been a pretty strong ally, they back us up even when they know we are in the wrong ala iraq.

Too be honest, I can't think of anyone even close. It is the UK and then everyone else.

Who else? I guess I'd have to say Germany (huge trade) or Canada (open borders, goes to war with us a lot).
Outside of that, it's hard to say. France, historically, has a strong relationship with us because of the Revolutionary War (although we fucked 'em over hard right afterwards) but recently they've spoken up against us countless times, Same with many Scandinavian countries. India has usually been pretty tight with us, but ever since we're increased corporation with Pakistan, that has soured. Japan too has been wishy washy.
We got nations like Italy, Greece, Australia, we have strong relationships but they haven't exactly gone to bat with us, and not a lot of trade. Egypt is gone, Saudi and the Gulf States play both sides despite our huge trade with them,

I mean, despite your hate for 'em, we have valuable joint R&D and intelligence with Israel, plus joint military operations and bases of assault for our idiotic rampages in the ME. They're a pretty valuable ally, spying aside (which we do like a mother fucker). Obviously, Bibi and his administration are tanking that relationship in the last half a decade.

What American soldiers are dying for Israel? When has Israel voiced an opinion that they should? What are you even talking about?

I refuse to believe that you're that dense.

RE: Iran

In a world war, they would probably be the first to join us. But we're talking about reasonable geopolitics. If Israel "joined us" in an attack on North Korea, it could literally START a World War.

if there's going to be a world war, most likely Israel would have triggered it

the UK would always provide us aid before Israel would any day.

really now?

Israel has been wanting us to go to war with Iran for how long now?

if there's going to be a world war, most likely Israel would have triggered it

the UK would always provide us aid before Israel would any day.

I agree that the UK is a way better ally. Your point is still dubious and borderline misguided, though.

really now?

Israel has been wanting us to go to war with Iran for how long now?

And you think they'd sit that one out? It would have been a much better idea to go to war with Iran then it would have been for us to go to war with Iraq. Stop trying to act like Israel is influencing out view of Iran.

I agree that the UK is a way better ally. Your point is still dubious and borderline misguided, though.

Yeah. I'm sure your allegiance to Israel has nothing to do with your opinion

Is there any other country that has their own official lobby group cuddled up next to the white house?

I don't see politicians declaring their allegiance for other foreign countries like they do to Israel.

It's bizarro man..

Canada has an Israeli lobby as well. It appears as though countries all over the world have lobbyists cuddled up next to them.

What gives? I don't see how anyone could see that and not wonder wtf

Sovereign nations should not be like that.

This idea that Israel wields some dark and murky power is just stupid internet fantasy.

It may seem like that unless you actually follow geo politics and watch politicians fall over themselves trying to kiss ass to Israel. It's weird.

Yeah. I'm sure your allegiance to Israel has nothing to do with your opinion

You're right, my allegiance to Israel is clouding me from thinking Israel should start a fucking world war to send a few troops to help America in a random conflict you made up in your head

Back