New Snowden Document Implies NSA May Be Putting Israel

They are an ally in the fact that if there was a world war, they'd be on America's side 10000%. They aren't a great ally, though.

10000%? lmao. they'd sell us out in a heart beat, they don't care about america in any way shape or form other than what they can use us for.

right, so a bunch of mossad agents JUST SO HAPPENED to be in a spot where they could film 911 as it happened.
They were there for years before...

they guessed it was the muslims flying the planes because they obviously have esp, and started celebrating.
Even if it is rather obvious and whenever there is a terrorist attack, people assume that, they likely heard it on the news, which claimed it was a terrorist attack by radical Islam less than an hour after it happened.

no one knew it was a terror attack while it was happening, no one knew what was happening, initially people thought a plane had hit a building. how did these guys know it was a muslim terror attack right off the bat?
Total horseshit. Maybe they get news slower in California.

just like the liberty too right? just a coincidence. no proof, other than the survivors of course, but they don't count right?
Well, they count but not as much as federal investigators.

i swear these mossad agents could tell you flat out they knew in advance and you would tell them they did not. you are like right wingers who still claim there was wmd in iraq even though bush and cheney both admit there was not.

But they haven't. No one actually has claimed that they new in advance, no one in any area of our government.
Except you.,

10000%? lmao. they'd sell us out in a heart beat, they don't care about america in any way shape or form other than what they can use us for.

Well, this is just silly. You better than that, son.

stop breaking up my posts, i've told you a million times not to do that.

LOL
I've always wondered why you have an issue with this.

Doesn't it make it more clear when responding to individual things?

LOL
I've always wondered why you have an issue with this.

Doesn't it make it more clear when responding to individual things?

no, once you hit quote to reply you can't see what you wrote, so it's kind of confusing. then i don't want to sit there and copy and paste so i individually answer each point.

plus it looks crappy.

thanks for not breaking up my post but i don't trust your links so i won't click on them, why not copy and paste some text from it? i don't want some idf virus messin up my computer.

thanks for not breaking up my post but i don't trust your links so i won't click on them, why not copy and paste some text from it? i don't want some idf virus messin up my computer.

turk-walk-away-o.gif

The troubling revelation was the one already released from the Guardian, not this one. This is being wildly misread, and a conclusion is jumped to in the OP that wasn't made in the article.

The troubling revelation was the one already released from the Guardian, not this one. This is being wildly misread, and a conclusion is jumped to in the OP that wasn't made in the article.

Which one was that? The Israeli spy in the ductwork spying on Al Gore??

Which one was that? The Israeli spy in the ductwork spying on Al Gore??
Is that what that turned out to be? I remember the original headlines. Wow. Okay, yeah, neither is particularly troubling.

At this point it's in our best interest to see Israel survive and thrive. That's really just sort of the way it is.

Is that what that turned out to be? I remember the original headlines. Wow. Okay, yeah, neither is particularly troubling.

I'd call it very troubling to have nation spy on us soo much. I know the US also spies on allies but to the extent of Israel ?? especially against Israelis??

Just like the Pollard case, their spying in a major way is detrimental to the US.

On Tuesday, Newsweek published a wide-ranging piece entitled "Israel Won't Stop Spying On The U.S.," claiming that the country's "espionage activities" against America "are unrivaled and unseemly."

Two days after that initial item surfaced, Newsweek unveiled a follow-up report, alleging that Israel's spying went so far as to include the bathroom of former Vice President Al Gore.

According to a senior former U.S. intelligence operative, a Secret Service agent who was enjoying a moment of solitude in Gore’s bathroom before the Veep arrived heard a metallic scraping sound. “The Secret Service had secured [Gore’s] room in advance and they all left except for one agent, who decided to take a long, slow time on the pot,” the operative recalled for Newsweek. “So the room was all quiet, he was just meditating on his toes, and he hears a noise in the vent. And he sees the vent clips being moved from the inside. And then he sees a guy starting to exit the vent into the room.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/10/israeli-spy-al-gore-bathroom_n_5301226.html

Well, the tl;dr version, you are wrong on most of what you said about the Israel - 9/11 issue, and it shows you really haven't looked into it too deeply.

Here is a good link dispelling your silly CT.
And here is another....

In the situation you guys are arguing about, wouldnt you have to assume the absolute worst, and then proven innocent? These are intelligence agents you are talking. If other civilians so happened to be videotaping, fine, but they arent intelligence agents. Those two links just seem to analyze the words and phrasing of news articles to see how they can be ambiguous.

In the situation you guys are arguing about, wouldnt you have to assume the absolute worst, and then proven innocent? These are intelligence agents you are talking. If other civilians so happened to be videotaping, fine, but they arent intelligence agents. Those two links just seem to analyze the words and phrasing of news articles to see how they can be ambiguous.

now don't bring common sense into this, jukai is positive that anything the israelis have ever done to america was simply a coincidence. including, but not limited to, filming 911 while it happened and knowing it was a terrorist attack from muslims before anyone else did. it was obviously just a lucky guess.

i'm sorry but how is in our best interests to look after a traitor of an ally?

Traitor of an ally? Don't be silly. At this point we've made so many enemies by propping Israel up that it serves as a buffer of hostilities. Jihadists are and have been since it's inception preoccupied with Israel. Our support of Israel has made us a target of thiers. If we simply attempt to wash our hands of Israel, those people will simply overwhelm Israel and then turn their full attention towards us. Now that we are actually in a shooting war with Islam, Israel and the support of Israel gives us a place where these people can be brought out into the open and killed. That isn't nice or PC, but it's the truth and it's the way the world works. I know your hatred of Israel and "Zionism" will allow you to walk right past all of that though...

I'd call it very troubling to have nation spy on us soo much. I know the US also spies on allies but to the extent of Israel ?? especially against Israelis??

Just like the Pollard case, their spying in a major way is detrimental to the US.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/10/israeli-spy-al-gore-bathroom_n_5301226.html

Israeli defender mode.... ON!

They certainly don't spy on other countries as much as us, that's silly. We have heads of states wire tapped. Israel has better intelligence on the ground but they can't even DREAM of tapping into foreign resources the way we can.
The worrisome thing about Israel is that even though we support and give them so much, they just want more---honestly, it's less worrisome and more kind of arrogant and asinine. But Israel doesn't hold a candle to the US, c'mon son.

As for the Pollard case, that's a bit overblown and I don't know why it is sensationalized so much... He wasn't a trained Israeli spy who was sent to America with the sole purpose of getting information. He was some guy with severe social problems who realized he can make a buck handing Israel a fuck ton of information (and there was a ton of evidence he was doing this to China and Africa too). When it came to his actual arrest, he tried to run to an Israeli embassy and they just lolled and let him get caught by police.
It isn't till recent that Pollard became a hero, mostly because Bibi made him one. Important fact NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW: Israel tried to trade him for Yosef Amit, who was an American spy that the US ACTUALLY RECRUITED to spy on Israel.

The US DID assume the actual worst and then proved them innocent. They arrested them and detained them (illegally) for months, eventually releasing them when they concluded the guys had no knowledge of what had happened or what was happening. Please don't just read what Nicky is posting, look into the situation yourself.

Back