New slang is annoying

What does 'no cap' mean in this new slang bs? I hear it all the time, it sounds stupid as shit, I have no idea what it means and it certainly isn't some new anti-hat movement.
"Cap"= lie, lies, false pretense
"No Cap" obviously is like a qualifier that you're in agreement with a premise, or that you're serious about what you're saying

"Shawty dumb thiccc, no cap"

"No Cap" obviously is like a qualifier that you're in agreement with a premise, or that you're serious about what you're saying

It took me a long time to figure out what the hell it meant.

That's just stupid. Cap is already a word with its own meaning and so is lie, what sense does it make to start swapping the meanings of words around.

"Finna" is dumb as shit and is just low-class ghetto slang glorified by Soundcloud mumble rappers
"Finna" has been a southern staple for decades before soundcloud and mumble rap were a thing and was said mostly by suburban white kids in my experience.
You guys make these assumptions and just go right in on them huh? lol

It sure is, i don't even fully understand what it means but i know when i see it being used wrong. People just use it for a catch all for anything they disagree with.
Gaslighting is when you manipulate someone into questioning their own sanity. An example would be to make someone question a lie or false narrative, especially when they know the truth.

I use "new" slang ironically with my friends, just because half the time it sounds like utter nonsense, and it catches them off gaurd.

I guess I've aged prematurely because the way these kids talk sounds so fucking annoying. Bruh, Finna, bussin, get the bag, it all sounds lame as shit to me but I guess that makes me lame huh.

I've become the old man yelling at clouds. Feel free to add more stupid terms to the list sherbros.
Just forget about it cuh.

You sound like a bundle of sticks

Smoke em if ya got em?

george-takei-oh-my.gif

"Finna" has been a southern staple for decades before soundcloud and mumble rap were a thing and was said mostly by suburban white kids in my experience.
You guys make these assumptions and just go right in on them huh? lol
'Finna' has only been mainstream for the past few years now. It has even recently been added into dictionaries.

The word is dumb as fuck.

'Finna' has only been mainstream for the past few years now. It has even recently been added into dictionaries.
And i'm telling you, as a slang term, it has been around in the south for decades as a primary fixture.
It's a shortened version of "Fitting to..." which as been southern nomenclature for god knows how long.

Has zero to do with mumble rap or "low class" (we all know you mean "black") people

Back