New slang is annoying

lol Damn. I legit thought ‘finna’ was just a joke related to people mistyping ‘gonna’ on their phones.

Gaslighting is when you manipulate someone into questioning their own sanity. An example would be to make someone question a lie or false narrative, especially when they know the truth.
If you're able to be "gaslit" you are too weak to begin with.
Gaslighting is a term for people to use when they act crazy but dont want to be called out for beimg crazy.
I fucking hate that term. No Melanie people dont gas light you, Youre a psycho bitch.

Gaslighting is when you manipulate someone into questioning their own sanity. An example would be to make someone question a lie or false narrative, especially when they know the truth.

That sounds soooo stupid.

Also are you sure about that? Sounds like you just made that up. I bet you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

And i'm telling you, as a slang term, it has been around in the south for decades as a primary fixture.
It's a shortened version of "Fitting to..." which as been southern nomenclature for god knows how long.

Has zero to do with mumble rap or "low class" (we all know you mean "black") people
Then it can stay in its niche group

It's an even dumber version of 'gonna' (going to)

White people can be low-class, don't be a racist dipshit.

If you're able to be "gaslit" you are too weak to begin with.
Gaslighting is a term for people to use when they act crazy but dont want to be called out for beimg crazy.
I fucking hate that term. No Melanie people dont gas light you, Youre a psycho bitch.
ok, if you wanna be able to gas light people then they should be able to react to you violently without repercussions or social stigma.

b7d.jpg

Modern American english in a nutshell. As a non fluent speaker I struggle already but with this shit I can't understand anything.

Queen's English FTW

Most Brit's don't speak the Queens English. I can always understand the queen perfectly as well as most of the Royal family but so many Brits have local accents that make they almost unintelligible.

Also are you sure about that? Sounds like you just made that up. I bet you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.
Sounds about right. I saw the term being tossed around a lot during the BLM protests last summer but never really looked up what it meant.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Most Brit's don't speak the Queens English. I can always understand the queen perfectly as well as most of the Royal family but so many Brits have local accents that make they almost unintelligible.

"Innit, blud?" is much closer to my heart than "Ya feel me?".

I was taught British English in school so I'll Stan for them until I die.

<mma1>

Last edited:
It isn’t cool to sound like a moron. I don’t care how old you are. You can use slang all you like, just don’t leave words out of a sentence on purpose, while jumbling others into an improper placement in that sentence. It doesn’t make you cool. It makes you a lemming, and a fraud.

New slang is always annoying,
Right now I can't fucking stand being around my teenage kids...

Pretty much have to walk out of whatever room they are in to keep from filling the place with tomahawk chops...

Considering I looked up the definition to be sure...

Surprised no one has mentioned that The Shins suck

Language changes constantly if you go back hundreds of years you will not understand much but it's the same language just changed over time. This is just natural.

You not into PatoisMaxxing? Dayumn bruh.

Back