New Pic of RDA's Foot

Pretty obvious he did that to himself. RDA didn't wanted that to happen -

mcgregor-aldo-ko-ufc-121215-twitter-ftr_oup009frx24l1399pui4bonkw.jpg

haha, aldo's face is hilarious.

First i was retarted now im dumb, got any more random insults?. I showed you a pic of what could have prevented that injury and im dumb now. If he isnt using that type of gear 2 weeks before a huge fight, then he is pretty dumb lol.

You're retarded dumb, that suit you better chief? You clearly didn't read (or can't properly) my post addressing your shin/foot protection pic, so I'll spell it out for you one more time-YOU CAN STILL GET INJURED WEARING PROTECTIVE GEAR. Doesn't matter if it's 12 weeks out or two days out. You're pissed, you don't like RDA-we get it.

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Waits for half of Sherdog to chime in about how RDA isn't training properly even though they've never stepped foot inside a gym before*
Say what you want but not wearing shin guards for sparring 2 weeks before your fight is pretty stupid.

Say what you want but not wearing shin guards for sparring 2 weeks before your fight is pretty stupid.

Was it revealed that he wasn't wearing shin guards? Regardless, foot injuries occur even with the usage of shin guards.

Was it revealed that he wasn't wearing shin guards? Regardless, foot injuries occur even with the usage of shin guards.
I assume you've used shin guards before right? You have to be going full 100% sparring to break your foot using shin guards and it's a very stupid idea to go 100% 2 weeks before the fight.

You're retarded dumb, that suit you better chief? You clearly didn't read (or can't properly) my post addressing your shin/foot protection pic, so I'll spell it out for you one more time-YOU CAN STILL GET INJURED WEARING PROTECTIVE GEAR. Doesn't matter if it's 12 weeks out or two days out. You're pissed, you don't like RDA-we get it.

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
Yup, bye bye. btw i dont dislike RDA at all.

I assume you've used shin guards before right? You have to be going full 100% sparring to break your foot using shin guards and it's a very stupid idea to go 100% 2 weeks before the fight.

I use them all the time. I've seen the strap portion of the foot part slip out from under the foot/fail numerous times, leaving the padding unsecured and the foot vulnerable. Lots of guys just let it flop around until the round is over. Not saying that is what happened, but it could have been a number of things, and it's a bit silly for fans to tell a world champion how he should or shouldn't be training. That's between him and his coaches.

I use them all the time. I've seen the strap portion of the foot part slip out from under the foot/fail numerous times, leaving the padding unsecured and the foot vulnerable. Lots of guys just let it flop around until the round is over. Not saying that is what happened, but it could have been a number of things, and it's a bit silly for fans to tell a world champion how he should or shouldn't be training. That's between him and his coaches.

I've only had that happen a certain number of time it's not that common. Also, I'm not telling them how to train I'm just saying it would be wise to take precautions when you're so close to the fight date, that's all.

I've only had that happen a certain number of time it's not that common. Also, I'm not telling them how to train I'm just saying it would be wise to take precautions when you're so close to the fight date, that's all.

That's fair and reasonable. You know how damn silly some people get here playing fight professor lol.

That's fair and reasonable. You know how damn silly some people get here playing fight professor lol.
Yeah I know haha, obviously a guy like Dos Anjos knows waaaay more about elite training than I ever will but I do think sometimes these guys are a little irresponsible considering the magnitude of the event and how close it is.

Nah. You're retarded. Fighters aren't put in some protective chamber before a fight saving them from injury. There's countless examples of fighters injuring themselves leading up to a fight. Fuck, I've even busted a toe during a take down in a BJJ sparing session. It happens. Now go back to your breastfeeding.

Weird injures happen in the gym, I lost a tooth working from on top and managed to bust a rib boxing! Not even kicking and somehow broke a rib.

I've only used shin guards a few times and honestly they constantly twisted out of position so I'm going to disagree with that.

Where you are 100% right is he made a clear mistake going hard sparring this close to fight night. Just a bad judgement call on behalf of his coaching staff.

That mistake just cost him a life-changing amount of money, which he very well might never see again.

It's pretty sad when I fighter gets injured and the first thing they have to do is find photographic proof to avoid being labeled a cowered who ducked by the president of the company

Frankie said he right away sent mris of his torn groin to prove it was a tear instead of just a strain

Weird injures happen in the gym, I lost a tooth working from on top and managed to bust a rib boxing! Not even kicking and somehow broke a rib.
My dad broke a rib bowling. Shit happens

I've only used shin guards a few times and honestly they constantly twisted out of position so I'm going to disagree with that.

Where you are 100% right is he made a clear mistake going hard sparring this close to fight night. Just a bad judgement call on behalf of his coaching staff.

That mistake just cost him a life-changing amount of money, which he very well might never see again.
Hmm, really? Which shin guards are you using? To be fair I do have quite big feet and legs so maybe they're just tighter on me than other people.

Also yeah, I hope he gets the fight as it was a really interesting matchup to me, but he may have cost himself the biggest night of his career.

New pic of RDAs foot just in!
polls_306759355_e17cb325a0_1236_229706_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Back