New Pic of RDA's Foot

Whomever has anything derogatory to say about him pulling out of the fight because of a broke toe is a fool. RDA knows if he has any chance in hell of winning he has to be 110% healthy. I don't blame him.

His foot is still attached to his ankle

I'd say that's good enough

tumblr_lu9agnxzGs1qzrno4o1_500.png

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've addressed on Sherdog...and that's saying a lot. If you've ever trained any martial arts with kicking involved you'd know.

No im actually not retarted. I dont get how you break your foot with kicks 2 weeks before a fight. They have protective gear exactly for that. They arent even saying how the injury happened wich can lead to all kinds of speculation.

Shouldn`t he wear some Shin + Foot Protection during training like everybody else? How did he break his foot? He must have kicked like a Horse right into a Metalpost or something

exactly lol. Also funny how its perfectly 2 weeks before the fight.

RDA knew fighting Conor on a broken boot limiting his mobility would be suicide. Smart move from a competitive standpoint, poor on monetary. I bet he's gutted.

Poor on training! WTF? How you gonna break your foot 2 weeks out? At that point just stay healthy!

No im actually not retarted. I dont get how you break your foot with kicks 2 weeks before a fight. They have protective gear exactly for that. They arent even saying how the injury happened wich can lead to all kinds of speculation.

Nah. You're retarded. Fighters aren't put in some protective chamber before a fight saving them from injury. There's countless examples of fighters injuring themselves leading up to a fight. Fuck, I've even busted a toe during a take down in a BJJ sparing session. It happens. Now go back to your breastfeeding.

Looks online finds same exact pic in google images... Not at all related to RDA...thinks to himself...damn

What sort of injury would it take for Conor fans to accept as real & not have some conspiracy theory?

RDA is so "afraid" that he had someone smash his foot, yet the guy who RDA battered(watch the fight) is taking the fight with Conor McGregor on 10 days notice.

This is what you call "magical thinking".

A bunch of fucking medics in this thread.

"He can still fight with that foot"

What are your names? Are these posters records on fight finder?

guys he got checked by UFC doctors and they confirmed it was broken.

Nah. You're retarded. Fighters aren't put in some protective chamber before a fight saving them from injury. There's countless examples of fighters injuring themselves leading up to a fight. Fuck, I've even busted a toe during a take down in a BJJ sparing session. It happens. Now go back to your breastfeeding.
meister_mma_edge_shin_guards_white.jpg

Looks legit to me. Hopefully he wont be out too long.

You'd think that McGregor fans would want him to beat a healthy RDA and not RDA with a broken foot.

Instead you clowns claim that he's ducking and hurt his foot on purpose.

There are two easy ways to fix that, either rub some dirt on it or walk it off

Back