New Pic of RDA's Foot

My dad broke a rib bowling. Shit happens

Damn really? Did he get hit by a ball in the ribs or break it simply bowling? If so, that's wild.
Sue the PBA! Those bastards told us bowling was safe.

Damn really? Did he get hit by a ball in the ribs or break it simply bowling? If so, that's wild.
Sue the PBA! Those bastards told us bowling was safe.

Pretty funny actually. Ball got stuck on his thumb and as he threw, it took him way off balance forward and he landed hard that side. He's a bigger guy, and it was enough to crack two

Poor guy never got any pity at work lol

Hmm, really? Which shin guards are you using? To be fair I do have quite big feet and legs so maybe they're just tighter on me than other people.

Also yeah, I hope he gets the fight as it was a really interesting matchup to me, but he may have cost himself the biggest night of his career.

To best honest I'm pretty much the opposite, I have skinny legs and small feet (size 9.5 US) compared to most.

It's worth wearing shin guards and they certainly help, just like headgear and full size gloves, but there is no replacement for measuring training close to a fight.

He should be staying in shape, working on skill and movement at this point. Why is he exchange full power kicks with someone in sparring two weeks ago? Bad idea that cost him millions. Cannot fathom how bitter a pill to swallow.

I don't see a broken foot here. X-Ray image proving a broken bone or GTFO

To best honest I'm pretty much the opposite, I have skinny legs and small feet (size 9.5 US) compared to most.

It's worth wearing shin guards and they certainly help, just like headgear and full size gloves, but there is no replacement for measuring training close to a fight.

He should be staying in shape, working on skill and movement at this point. Why is he exchange full power kicks with someone in sparring two weeks ago? Bad idea that cost him millions. Cannot fathom how bitter a pill to swallow.

Yeah it's insane considering he had put in all the work already and really just had to focus on the weight cut and the gameplan. I could understand if he miss kicked a heavy-bag or something but to break your foot throwing a kick at an active sparring partner that close to a fight is crazy.

Pretty funny actually. Ball got stuck on his thumb and as he threw, it took him way off balance forward and he landed hard that side. He's a bigger guy, and it was enough to crack two

Poor guy never got any pity at work lol
That blows your dad got hurt, but damn I bet it was hilarious to watch lol

I'm a bigger guy too, used to be bigger, I know how much it can do damage when you fall. It sucks, but damn if its not hilarious watching us fat bastards fall lol

Back