New Pic of RDA's Foot

meister_mma_edge_shin_guards_white.jpg

Again, you just proven you've never trained a day in your life. Ever seen someone with head gear get knocked out? It happens, same thing for shin/foot guards or any other protective gear for that matter, I suggest you google the definition of "preventative", not full proof-at all. Fuck you're dumb.

Shouldn`t he wear some Shin + Foot Protection during training like everybody else? How did he break his foot? He must have kicked like a Horse right into a Metalpost or something

If you look at Conor's Instagram videos showing his training his feet and everything else below the knee is 100% covered by pads which makes me even more pissed at RDA for being so stupid.

Probably kicked into a elbows during sparring

Shouldn`t he wear some Shin + Foot Protection during training like everybody else? How did he break his foot? He must have kicked like a Horse right into a Metalpost or something

This is my leg after hard sparring with pro Fighter Justin Jaynes. This was with pads ON.

FB_IMG_1456300659139.jpg

Waits for half of Sherdog to chime in about how RDA isn't training properly even though they've never stepped foot inside a gym before*
You don't have to have stepped in the gym before to know he is training wrong, the results speak for themselves. The result right now is that he has a broken foot. Does that mean he always trains wrong? No, but this time he did.

Waits for half of Sherdog to chime in about how RDA isn't training properly even though they've never stepped foot inside a gym before*

This. RDA has turned into an animal in the last few years. His training and conditioning are clearly on point. Let us not forget he fought Pettis with a torn acl..

My shins hurt just watching that :eek:

Let us see Conor is once again taking a 2 week notice fight because a Brazilian got hurt..thisclose to the fight.

Terrible.

I hurt my foot during light sparring one year ago..

Attachments

• IMG_20150424_062801.JPG
    IMG_20150424_062801.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 20
Again, you just proven you've never trained a day in your life. Ever seen someone with head gear get knocked out? It happens, same thing for shin/foot guards or any other protective gear for that matter, I suggest you google the definition of "preventative", not full proof-at all. Fuck you're dumb.
First i was retarted now im dumb, got any more random insults?. I showed you a pic of what could have prevented that injury and im dumb now. If he isnt using that type of gear 2 weeks before a huge fight, then he is pretty dumb lol.

This is my leg after hard sparring with pro Fighter Justin Jaynes. This was with pads ON.

View attachment 79845

Yes i know thats the way, even with pads on.
No one said it doesnt hurt or somerhing but you dont kick 100% in sparring 2weeks before a fight you shouldnt even sparr anymore. and if so it should be at max 50% so close before a fight. i mean what should it be good for? to kick your partner at 100% power in training? makes no sense at all.
RDA is not a smart fighter he punished himself for going 100% so close before a fight.
or maybe it was his only way to pull out of the fight.

Yes i know thats the way, even with pads on.
No one said it doesnt hurt or somerhing but you dont kick 100% in sparring 2weeks before a fight you shouldnt even sparr anymore. and if so it should be at max 50% so close before a fight. i mean what should it be good for? to kick your partner at 100% power in training? makes no sense at all.
RDA is not a smart fighter he punished himself for going 100% so close before a fight.
or maybe it was his only way to pull out of the fight.

You are for sure right about that. You should not even attempt to kick someone, 2 weeks out, but that's just me.

Back