• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media New Orleans Police Department Issues Warrant For Nate Diaz On Second Degree Battery Charges

It's kinda sad. Especially Khamzat who hasn't fought in ages. He is sitting out trying to shortcut his way to a title fight off barely edging Burns in a great fight and shooting on Holland off a glove touch after missing weight by a weightclass...
that is pretty weak considering gilbert is working on his second fight since he beat up khamzat

First of all I'm a huge Diaz borthers fan. Met both in Vegas 5 or 6 years ago when Diaz beat Macgregor. They were staying on my floor and got pics with both. With that being said Nate will be in deep shit for this, I see no way out of jail time. Even if he gets a "light" sentence of a few years he gonna get sued by this guy for everything he owns and will win. Civil suits are much easier to win as well. Even if Nate escapes jail time the civil suit will ruin him. I also can see what little sponsors Nate has dropping him. Most likely will never fight in UFC again as they only seem to take care of wife beaters. I hate it for Nate...maybe the guy had it coming by running his mouth but the head drop on concrete was a bit reckless. At any rate, I hope it goes as well as it can for Nate.

{<jordan}

You know there are so many different accents on this tiny little island on the map, right?

Scousers speak so much different than Mancs. Cockneys speak so much different than Cornish. Brummy's speak so much different than Geordies... the list goes on.
You know, that is a good point. That was unlike me. Please accept my apologies.

Reactions: TCE
He dropped him on the back of his head on concrete that's attempted murder
it wasnt intentional, he lowered logan before dropping him so that he could get away

I would be shocked if he even got stitches.

If anything, only this guy should be in trouble for threatening to harm Nate. Nate has a family to care for.

Sickening threat.

#freenate
The guys entire identity is looking like a Youtuber. At some point you have to take some ownership in life.
He stepped up to go viral and I guess he did.

Idk, if you want to diffuse things, you back away from people, you don't walk towards them. I hate that mentality. Don't tell someone else to calm down while walking them down and trying to back them into a corner, literally. Nate literally does that thing where he holds his arms up and out in that weird fashion and stands his ground, just don't approach someone that's clearly on edge and dangerous and you don't end up strangled.

I'm not defending any of them. Like I said, Nate needs to grow up, and the other guy is a tool.

Nate Diaz is a millionaire, pushing 40, and has two kids at home. Why the hell does he keep getting into this bullshit?

I always thought Nate was smarter and more pragmatic than Nick, but I guess not.

If Nate doesn't settle out of court, he will be found guilty.

His best bet is to settle, pay him out, and get some new friends.

I'm just glad you started your own unique thread on the topic, instead of posting it in one of the many already addressing the issue. Bravo, sir. Please continue sharing all your thoughts in free form posts, as they happen.

You can’t settle criminal charges out of court. I told Sherdog that when everybody was saying Colby dropped the charges in exchange for a TS.

That is not how criminal charges work. Only civil cases.

I'm just glad you started your own unique thread on the topic, instead of posting it in one of the many already addressing the issue. Bravo, sir. Please continue sharing all your thoughts in free form posts, as they happen.
Brah! How you going to get any likes after the 3rd page though?

I got fucking shredded on Reddit for this take but…..

Nate initiated contact. The guy was coming towards him kind of, hands up palms out shaking his head like he didn’t want to fight. Then Nate put his fists up, grabbed the guys hands, put him in a choke and kneed him before the guy went to sleep.

Whole Nate might have been defending himself from a guy walking up to him, he was 100% an aggressor and initiated he physical contact.
From what I could tell the other guy used the hands up as a rouse to try some cheeky shit before Nate defended himself.

Back