• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media New Orleans Police Department Issues Warrant For Nate Diaz On Second Degree Battery Charges

Absolutely. Why waste their time when a case only has say a 20% chance of winning. Unless they have an agenda of course like the Kyle Rittenhouse case.
Proving you have no idea what you're talking about TWICE in one post? Brilliant

D level TikTokker with a Japanese jujitsu hobby that makes a living off looking like a Paul sounds pretty civilian to me. Point being it wasn't another pro-fighter.

Edit, I see where am ESPN article sites a boxing match and some ammy stuff, but I haven't been able to find much solid info.

Having trouble telling if this is the same guy, might be, second link has an old pic that's a toss up:
https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rodney-Petersen-Jr-162419

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/43870-rodney-peterson-jr#:~:text=0-6-0

Dude has a little autobiography type thing here I got the Japanese jujitsu from, it mentions loving martial arts but nothing about pro/ammy fights in boxing or mma:

https://www.insider.com/tiktoker-rodney-peterson-logan-paul-doppelganger-interview-2022-10
Doesn't matter really. Being an MMA "civvy" or not doesn't apply in any real legal sense. Trained hands is really Hollywood mumbo jumbo. The only way it should come into play is just that Nate should know better about dropping the guy on the street afterwards

The footage quite clearly shows nate dropping him and the back of his head bouncing off the concrete. Nate is responsible for that. This could fall under a negligent charge like attempted voluntary man slaughter. In both sets of footage you see the guy get dropped and blood pool under his head seconds later
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

, I see no way out of jail time. Even if he gets a "light" sentence of a few years he gonna get sued by this guy for everything he owns and will win. Civil suits are much easier to win as well. Even if Nate escapes jail time the civil suit will ruin him. I also can see what little sponsors Nate has dropping him. Most likely will never fight in UFC again as they only seem to take care of wife beaters. I hate it for Nate...maybe the guy had it coming by running his mouth but the head drop on concrete was a bit reckless. At any rate, I hope it goes as well as it can for Nate.
lol, they might even put him in front of a firing squad and then hang him and then throw him into a crocodile pit and that if he is lucky!. OMG I can't see it going any other way

Doesn't matter really. Being an MMA "civvy" or not doesn't apply in any real legal sense. Trained hands is really Hollywood mumbo jumbo. The only way it should come into play is just that Nate should know better about dropping the guy on the street afterwards

Please explain. No matter your political leanings if you have a basic understanding of the law you would know there’s no way Rittenhouse would be found guilty of the charges they brought him up on…he was found not guilty by the way.

@TCE

that’s what I thought

You know there are so many different accents on this tiny little island on the map, right?

Scousers speak so much different than Mancs. Cockneys speak so much different than Cornish. Brummy's speak so much different than Geordies... the list goes on.

I get that, I'm talking optics, not law. It's a bad look either way, but there's an extra level of shitty when it's a legit trained pro vs some random nobody (whether that random nobody has a single paid 'influencer' boxing match or not).

Nate needs to just stay home. Almost weekly we're seeing video from some event where he's throwing drinks, slapping bystanders, choking people out and dropping them on their head... dudes feral lol

You sure? Innocent people get put in jail all the time.

if innocent people get put in jail. That does still mean they won the case.

Not how it should be ofcourse

The footage quite clearly shows nate dropping him and the back of his head bouncing off the concrete. Nate is responsible for that. This could fall under a negligent charge like attempted voluntary man slaughter. In both sets of footage you see the guy get dropped and blood pool under his head seconds later
Looks like Shadows to me. And the burden of proof is on the prosecution.
5959925D-B38D-49F9-915C-AEBB76307545.jpeg
Rodney threatening a violent reprisal won’t help either.
514115C3-586D-4EF5-8633-478B8D202567.jpeg

Attachments

• FCFADE9C-EE7B-4DD7-96AE-88B4E26DF77F.jpeg
    FCFADE9C-EE7B-4DD7-96AE-88B4E26DF77F.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 3
Why is nate diaz beating up young children on the street ?
Diaz was involved in a brawl last week on Bourbon Street following a Misfits boxing card in the city. A video that surfaced on social media over the weekend appeared to show Diaz choking YouTube personality Rodney Petersen unconscious in the middle of a melee with several others.

The guy is 34 years old? He just looks like a kid. Diaz is 4 years older...

As per his interview with Insider, Rodney basically never went on social media. The 34-year-old didn’t even have a Facebook account and hadn’t certainly been on TikTok. A dad of four, Peterson spent most of his time in his profession of building fences.

In 2020, Rodney’s wife showed him some funny TikTok videos, which got the duo hooked on the platform. Soon after, the two decided to hold a competition of who reached 1000 followers first. His wife ended up beating him, but Rodney continued posting, mainly about his hobbies – music, and jiu-jitsu.

https://www.sportsmanor.com/ufc-boxing-logan-paul-look-alike-rodney-peterson/

If you mean CHase Demoor the guy got Dq'd in his boxing match and is 26 years old. These guys all want to play this shit talk youtube game to each other. Whilst i think Diaz is a dumb ass, he clearly isn't the guy to try and go back and forth with unless you are ready to fight then and there. I don't condone it, but these guys all follow the Paul Bro's strategy to make an income.

Last edited:
I got fucking shredded on Reddit for this take but…..

Nate initiated contact. The guy was coming towards him kind of, hands up palms out shaking his head like he didn’t want to fight. Then Nate put his fists up, grabbed the guys hands, put him in a choke and kneed him before the guy went to sleep.

Whole Nate might have been defending himself from a guy walking up to him, he was 100% an aggressor and initiated he physical contact.

Lots of fighters like to party, only a few get into these kinds of situations

I got fucking shredded on Reddit for this take but…..

Nate initiated contact. The guy was coming towards him kind of, hands up palms out shaking his head like he didn’t want to fight. Then Nate put his fists up, grabbed the guys hands, put him in a choke and kneed him before the guy went to sleep.

Whole Nate might have been defending himself from a guy walking up to him, he was 100% an aggressor and initiated he physical contact.

You post on Reddit?

Ban….

I actually agree, mate. Solid take.

Back