NEW! Hayabusa Kyoudo Shorts

If anyone has both, do you prefer the Hayabusa Kyoudo or Sprawl Gripflex?

Those are the sickest looking shorts I've ever seen.

Hayabusa over Sprawl any day. Nothing wrong with Sprawl, I wear them and like them, but for comfort, durability and style, Hayabusa all the way. We sell both and we get tons of positive feedback about the Hayabusa.

hi guys, havent read through all the responses... but I have these shorts so I thought i'd give some input

I felt the material and its really really durable. I mean, it makes sprawl feel like kleenex. So I did worry about the weight, but when I put them on, they werent heavy at all. Definitely heavier than my sprawls, but I didnt notice it during training

its a comfortable pair of shorts and its gonna last a really long time because of the high quality. My sprawls dont look so great anymore, but I can see these lasting forever

it was pricey, but i think worth the money. I would definitely buy again in the future

These definitely look like they could last forever.... Hayabusa always puts out great gear.. which comes with a price.

To put it short, I probably won't be buying another pair of shorts besides Hayabusa. The quality is outstanding, and I have worn these every day training for months now and they do not show any signs of wear.

Great product, worth the money!

Better than expected. No problems moving around at all. I haven't tried Sprawls but can't imagine how light those are if you guys are saying the Hayabusas are "heavy".

No restriction in movements at all: high kicks, splits, knees. Very flexible material but seems really durable as well.

They look and fit great. I'll definitely be looking into Hayabusas other products. Their gloves seem pretty nice. Although I like Rivals as well.

Awesome shorts and the movement doesn't feel too restricted. But they do feel a tad toight

I use these shorts, and they're amazing. As most of you probably already know, I can't say enough good things about Hayabusa, as the gear can handle tons of abuse.

I don't have them myself but one of my training partners does, and he won't shut up about them, which I take as a good thing lol.

I use these shorts, and they're amazing. As most of you probably already know, I can't say enough good things about Hayabusa, as the gear can handle tons of abuse.

Good to know...

i was looking at getting a pair for my next set of shorts...

Based on all of the good reviews, i will def have to check these out!

GET THEM! I've worn them grappling just about every day for.. 4 months now and there isn't any indication of wear. I just can't go back to wearing sprawls .. in fact I just wear my sprawls to bed now.

They're alright. Real tough. But I still think that they're a bit tight.

yea they are tight, make sure to get 1 size up if you do, im returning mine, my junk is practically out there. if i use a cup it looks like i have a 15 inch cock.

yea they are tight, make sure to get 1 size up if you do, im returning mine, my junk is practically out there. if i use a cup it looks like i have a 15 inch cock.

So what's the problem?

not really exciting when your in a room with a bunch of big sweaty men rolling around.

I got a pair of these a week ago and theyre probably the most comfortable pair of anythings ive ever worn, they beat any underwear, shorts, sweats easily. They stick to my waist perfectly and dont hinder any of my movements at all. Its still to early to comment on their durability but i sure like what im reading. Also ive spoken with 2 other people at my gym and theyre in love with their Hayabusa shorts too.

Back