NEW! Hayabusa Kyoudo Shorts

just got a pair of these for my birthday. construction seems solid, and they're also pretty cool looking, can't comment on durability as i haven't had a chance to roll in them yet

The symbol on the back right leg means falcon or bird of prey from what I was told by a friend, its good to check these things :eek:

I have a pair of white shorts. Never rolled in them yet, but I have used them for general exercise and muay thai. Fit is good, however I am noticing fraying at the end of the pant leg. Not so reassuring as I've only had the shorts maybe 2 months, and worn them less than 10 times.

These are great fight shorts. These are my second pair of fight shorts, my first are Venum Amazonia which are also excellent. I got these in white, and they look fantastic. A fair bit heavier than the Venum ones, but they feel better quality, and much tougher. Been rolling in these for a few weeks now, and they are extremely sturdy. The rubber waist grip is awesome. Can't recommend them enough. Definitely worth the dosh.

what is the sizing like. I am a 32" waist and have been told to get a 34" due to the closure system it uses. Any thoughts on this would be great.

I'm a size 32 and I have a pair of 32s. They fit perfect.

All of my fight shorts are the 32s, so they are as true as the other brands I have (Fairtex, Warriors, RVCA, FCF, Sprawls).

Sizing wise, I always wear 34's and I got the 36's due to me having a big arse! Lol. I find with shorts at my size, they are too tight around the thighs and arse for high kicks without being restricted. The 36's, although a little big, fit perfectly due to the closure system. Snug as, and they are very secure due to the rubber gripping. If you have regular legs/thighs/arse go for your normal size!

Hope this helps :)

I tried a pair on at OTM recently; super comfortable, great fit, great movement with them. The downside is they're 70 dollars a pair at OTM, and that's ridiculous. I went ahead and grabbed the chute boxe fight shorts. Almost just as comfortable, includes a good sized pocket and is like 25 dollars cheaper.

$70 at otm??? omg rip off site

you sir are pathetic, a 20,000 post count that consists of 60,000 words, and your posts are usually about a minute apart and they never stop, you sir are simply a troll with a 20,000 post count, you must be on of those stupid people who think that a high belt and post count make you cool or important somehow, i am only sorry that i have put this much effort and attention into a postwhore troll

you sir are pathetic, a 20,000 post count that consists of 60,000 words, and your posts are usually about a minute apart and they never stop, you sir are simply a troll with a 20,000 post count, you must be on of those stupid people who think that a high belt and post count make you cool or important somehow, i am only sorry that i have put this much effort and attention into a postwhore troll

you sir, need to stop being a douche, and stop ripping the same guy, with the same line, in different forums. Its a free world, and you are spending more time tracking this one guy, than doing anything productive. Saku would NOT approve.

Giver full bore

$70 at otm??? omg rip off site

Well, if they're 65 online, and you have to pay shipping...it ends up being more to order them online....

70 dollars to have them in hand, same day. And a +/-5 dollar difference is a drop in the bucket when you're talking 50+ dollars already.

I forgot exactly the details when I bought mine but I got it when someone posted a 10% discount code and then the site was also offering free shipping at the time. So I got mine around 60 bucks.

I own 9 pairs of fight shorts all different brands. Hayabusa's are my favorite. They're so nice I barely like to grapple in them. After each time I use them, I always look them over to make sure nothings happened to them (silly I know). You can really tell all the extra effort into making the shorts. They feel completely different than any other pair of shorts...kind of like the Ferrari of fight shorts. *man i am really nutthuggin aren't I?*

I forgot exactly the details when I bought mine but I got it when someone posted a 10% discount code and then the site was also offering free shipping at the time. So I got mine around 60 bucks.

I own 9 pairs of fight shorts all different brands. Hayabusa's are my favorite. They're so nice I barely like to grapple in them. After each time I use them, I always look them over to make sure nothings happened to them (silly I know). You can really tell all the extra effort into making the shorts. They feel completely different than any other pair of shorts...kind of like the Ferrari of fight shorts. *man i am really nutthuggin aren't I?*

yeah, I tried them on. Most definitely the highest quality shorts I've ever put on. Like I said though 70 was just too much at the time.

I've had these shorts for over a year now. They look like new, except for a few blood stains and some fraying on the bottom black line. I figured out why it frays though - the velcro hooks onto the pants in the wash. Just make sure to attach all the velcro pieces before you put it in the wash.

Oh, and hang dry.

Back