New guy at work is unbelievably full of $hit

My friends neighbor use to lie like this all the time. Pretty much any big war event, he was there and somehow the main guy.

But he would lie about other nonsense too. My friend just use to politely nod his head, but eventually he found it highly entertaining to call the guy on BS when the guy said something that would be easily verifiable.

Like one time the guy claimed he did a pop-a-wheelie all the way around the block. My buddy was like:

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did!"

"Okay go get your bike. I'll give you $100 If you can do one to the end of this driveway."

"My bike has a flat."

"You can use mine. This should be easy money for you. Don't you want it?"

Sooo what happens when you call them on it and they get backed in a corner? His face turned red as a beet and he just exploded with cursing!

"Fuck you you piece of shit! I don't need to prove anything to your bitch ass!!"

He could be heard trashing his own garage for like the next 20 minutes. Anyway, the next day he comes out front to smoke a cigarette and says "What's up?" To my buddy, like nothing had ever happened. But my buddy wasn't done. He wanted the guy to confess he lied.

"Hey, that's bet is still on the table. If you can do a wheelie to the end of the driveway it's $100."

The guy started laughing and said, "Oh my God! You believed that? You're gullible. I was just joking man."

"Oh? Then why did you have a temper tantrum and storm off?"

"What? I didn't....ohhh, I know what you're talking about. I was pissed off about something else that I can't talk about. Sometimes memories from my military days pop in my head and I get irate."

It never ends.

Reminds me of when I came home from Nam. I was wandering from place to place looking up the guys fom my old squad hoping one of em would have a shower I could use. One day I was walking into this small town when a cop pulled me over and asked what I was doing. I said I was just going to stop for a coffee before fucking his wife.

Well, wouldn't you know it, the cop arrested me. His pig buddies tried to shave me but I used my special forces training and beat the living shit out of all them with just one hand and my penis. Then I stole a bike from some geek and hid in a forest with a carpet on my head. Don't ask why, you wouldn't understand unless you'd been in Nam.

Anyway I swore I was going to get those pigs so I jumped off a mountain just to show them how alpha I was. Then I hid in a mine and cried. They were Nam tears though so no, it was not homo. Then I stole a truck from a nerd and drove back into town with no shirt on and bullet belts wrapped around my heaving, muscular, sweaty biceps, just in case there were any hawt chicks nearby.

I snuck through the streets using my ninja skills to set fire to trash cans and then I saw this hawt chick undressing in her bedroom window and she wuz all panting and said, you are alpha as fuck we should get nekkid and make out but I wuz all sorry babe I am a ninja, I have a code. Then I shot out this electric box and it fucked up the lights in the cop house so I ninja'd over there and shot some pig. It was rad.

What's not to believe? I, personally was also in SEAL training and reached level IV but decided to back out because I just didn't feel right killing people for a living. I still do occasional security contract work for high level VIP's and celebs around the world. Get paid loads of cash.

It's great.

I've known a few people like this, one of them was a roommate in my first apartment. Any time anyone has an interesting story they have to rush in to top it. Must take a crazy amount of insecurity to constantly lie about every single detail of your life.

They were always nice enough guys though so I left it alone.

No on the Las Vegas strip. I eat like a king because we fix all the kitchen equipment
That's the real thread subject, what you eat. Details, bro!

That's the real thread subject, what you eat. Details, bro!
Anything i want im not joking. I generally turn down 3 or 4 meals a night. And dont get me started on desserts. I work on about 5 seperate pastry kitchens

I trained with a Navy Seal. He had skills but boy did he have a big head.

Anything i want im not joking. I generally turn down 3 or 4 meals a night. And dont get me started on desserts. I work on about 5 seperate pastry kitchens
Damn, that'd be my dream job. Youre like Anthony Bourdain without all the traveling.

Hate people like this cause I feel like they are wasting my time by telling me their fake stories. I noticed that the more talkative a person is tends to increase the likely hood of them being a BSer a lot.

Could be grandiose delusions, which is a mental disorder. The difference between a bullshitter and someone with grandiose delusions is that the person with delusions doesn't know what's real anymore, they believe what they say.

Sister's fiancé is one of these types. Colossally full of shit. When I humorous call him out on it, apparently I'm being an asshole.

Fire or knife?

sons-of-anarchy-ron-perlman-3.jpg
That's one of my favorite scenes in the series.

Sister's fiancé is one of these types. Colossally full of shit. When I humorous call him out on it, apparently I'm being an asshole.

That's one of my favorite scenes in the series.

Same here. I can still hear that cover of Alice Cooper's "Eighteen" as they did the deed. Great choice of music for that scene.

Ask him if he has a place in the Hamptons with horses named Snoopy and Prickly Pete...

download.jpg

Back