New end times date going viral!! 9/23/2015

Did you just say that the Pope may rise as the Antichrist? What the fuck?

Did you just say that the Pope may rise as the Antichrist? What the fuck?

I haven't heard as the anti-Christ but I have seen a certain group of people that believe the Pope will be the false prophet. There is supposed to be the anti-version of the Trinity. The holy trinity is Father, Son, Holy Spirit, so the anti-version of that is the Satan, the Anti-Christ, and the false prophet.

Lol people die by the thousands everyday.
There are natural calamities occurring all over all the time.
Stop with the fear mongering.

This is just Contrived bullshit.

Well, at least it happens the day after my birthday
Two days before my 34th birthday. God just doesn't want me to out live Jesus.

Yeah, no. It's just the day that those videos of me banging the Biebs will hit the internet. That's all.
I have my tissues and hand cream at the ready.

Yeah, that was one of the examples of us rejecting him and his moral laws. And there will be a consequence for that.
Ouch, talk about tone deaf.

"scientists have pieced together clues in Simpson episodes"

Well I guess that's that. Goodbye cruel world.

If I ever want updates on the apocolypse or find out when the antichrist will rise I often watch Simpson episodes, Deep Impact, Bruce Almighty, and Gone Girl.

LOLOLOLOL thanks for the laughs guys, some of you need to get outside more. omgggg the simpsons predicted science, wowwwwww an obscure show from decades ago said a meteor was going to hit the earth, omggggg jewish people, omggggg illuminati. HAHA=)

Bro, the pope and Obama are going to join the vatican and DC to be the ultimate superpower. Then they are going to take our guns, make everyone marry the same sex, make everyone atheists, teach young children that evolution isn't just a theory, and make dogs and cats get along. It's going to be a nightmare.

Mass Hysteria!:icon_chee

This stupid bs again? I don't like the internet getting smarter leading to people getting dumber.

This thread is full of more potato than that one about mashed potatoes. Keep it up gang.

Maybe.. But when you link potato to potato to potato to paranoid potato, you get brilliant theories on mystery potato and the powerful potato people leading us to potato.

Time to start stocking up on those cans of baked beans and pron magazines. When the apocalypse happens and women can't brush their teeth, wear make up, shower or shave or wax I'm going to need them.

Why not stock up on mouthwash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, and shaving foam? And make up?

I work in Retail; if the Apocalypse does happen, I'll have a golden opportunity to stock up on everything I need. And sell the rest on the black market.:icon_twis

I'll have a golden opportunity to stock up on everything I need. And sell the rest on the black market.:icon_twis

end of days aside, with a crash basically inevitable, here's your "golden" opportunity. markets from friday:

2gv3crq.jpg

best investments during the last few shemitah market bottoms:

Ranked by % increase
1866% oil
1458% gold
1053% US coins
739% Silver
619% chinese ceramics
315% diamonds
271% farmland
162% art

Better not. I got a football game to go to on October 4th.

end of days aside, with a crash basically inevitable, here's your "golden" opportunity. markets from friday:

2gv3crq.jpg

best investments during the last few shemitah market bottoms:

Ranked by % increase
1866% oil
1458% gold
1053% US coins
739% Silver
619% chinese ceramics
315% diamonds
271% farmland
162% art

If it turns out to be a huge correction, maybe 30-50%, then it would definitely satisfy the buildup to this event. People just don't understand what is going on with this Jewish prophecy business. They see the viral warnings of asteroid impact, currency collapse/market crash and don't have any idea where that is coming from.

the world can't end in september. it already ended in 2012.

the world can't end in september. it already ended in 2012.

On the one hand you are correct in your sarcasm because nothing is likely to happen this year that will end us. On the other hand, its pretty scary how many people can't accept that extinction level events and civilization crushers have happened and will happen again.

There is a rather large list of things that could happen to us at any time that would end society as you know it.

On the one hand you are correct in your sarcasm because nothing is likely to happen this year that will end us. On the other hand, its pretty scary how many people can't accept that extinction level events and civilization crushers have happened and will happen again.

There is a rather large list of things that could happen to us at any time that would end society as you know it.

that is true. but i was referring more to the end times fascination. the end can't possibly keep coming every year and still have any meaning as pertaining to our getting ready for it.

we sure as hell are not going to find out about it off social media. if it were to come, i suspect the announcement about it will come from a president, whoever he is.

Back