New end times date going viral!! 9/23/2015

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There is A LOT of buzz on the interwebs about this September 23 2015. Illuminati youtube scientists all agree that this September will be a pivotal time for human kind!

What isn't agreed on is what will exactly happen. Some say an illuminati controlled disaster, like a great flood. Some say an economic collapse resulting in chaos. Some say the rapture. Some are saying that Pope Francis is the final Pope, as mentioned in the bible, and he will reveal something during his visit to Washington on 9.23.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2015/03/26/pope-francis-visit-to-white-house-2015/70481144/

But what? Will he announce global government? Will he be killed, and rise again as the antichrist?

These scientists have pieced together clues in Simpson episodes, movies like Deep Impact, Bruce Almighty, and Gone Girl, where the date 9/23 shows up constantly. Just type in September 2015 on Google or Youtube and see for yourself. Here is a sample of a movie breakdown if you have the time:

[YT]WxII-hiJ1Mk[/YT]

The exciting thing about all of this, is the date is just 1 month away!!! Ill be bumping this thread in October to see if the prophecies held true.

Last edited:
Well, at least it happens the day after my birthday

Only 5 days until nothing happens.

Im going to use this date to get a lot of things off my bucket list.

Hollywood has movies set to be released in 2016. So you can stop worrying, there will be no sudden doom.

Just a slow, creeping doom, that moves along like a current, carrying us all with it, largely unnoticed. Beware the slow doom, bros. The slow doom...

Finna max out dem credit cards.

This is the special kind of thread that would be just perfect to use for flagging people for sterilization.

I expect the same thing as every other end times prediction. Absolutely nothing.

Only 5 days until nothing happens.

If anything happened it would be a kick off, not an end date. The Christians for example have a final period that lasts for 7 years. So it would be the beginning of the end, lasting 7 years in total.

What I'm saying is that "doom dates" do not generally project a day where everything ends in 24 hours, they project start dates for longer term doom.

If anything happened it would be a kick off, not an end date. The Christians for example have a final period that lasts for 7 years. So it would be the beginning of the end, lasting 7 years in total.

What I'm saying is that "doom dates" do not generally project a day where everything ends in 24 hours, they project start dates for longer term doom.

I"m saying there is no "kick-off", there is no 7 year period. there is nothing. there will be no rapture, in any form.

I"m saying there is no "kick-off", there is no 7 year period. there is nothing. there will be no rapture, in any form.

Do you feel better now? It doesn't really matter what I believe or what you believe. I can say there is no Bigfoot. Many will still believe there is Bigfoot. I'm just pointing out to you that when people say nothing will happen on a specific date, that is true. Its always perceived as longer term than that even by religious folks.

So if you say mockingly, I'll be back on the 23rd to say I told you so, it doesn't really make sense to most people. 99.9% of the planet agrees with you that nothing will happen on the 23rd of September that ends civilization. I also agree with you, but nobody really is saying that.

Hope for the best, prep for the worst.

I hope the End Times begins on 9/23. Nothing would make me happier. But I'm prepared for the far more likely scenario that it will just be another day.

I don't think you know what you're saying. All those dudes on that doomsday prep show thought they were prepared, until dude shot his finger off. My hope is that it isn't in my lifetime. I just want to live a nice, quiet, peaceful life. I'd rather be grungy teen angst John Conner than humanity's savior John Conner. No matter how bad grungy John Conner had it, his life was light years better than terminator timeline John Conner.

Tishri 10? nah, shit's bout to get real around elul 29 just like every other crash in modern history

Hollywood has movies set to be released in 2016. So you can stop worrying, there will be no sudden doom.

Just a slow, creeping doom, that moves along like a current, carrying us all with it, largely unnoticed. Beware the slow doom, bros. The slow doom...

You're just a breath of springtime fresh roses, aren't you. Great, now I'm depressed.

Talk about reaching with those tv clips. You could do that for a heck of a lot of other numbers and dates. I very much dislike these loonies who constantly think they have figured out the answers. "They know" showing some random clip from 3rd Rock from the Sun. And some woman having a dream two years before the date. Talk about being paranoid.

The end of the world has been proclaimed a houndred times already and each time it was wrong. At some point, someone is going to get it right, but that is by chance and.

EDIT: OMG the youtube comments. These guys think they are geniuses. "80% of people are gullible, forgive them, they know not what they do". Talk about irony. These illuminaty/NWO/world ending nuts will believe any random youtube video with symbolism and an ominous soundtrack.

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how many times you write it like that, that will never be how it's spelled.

It's Connor.

okay-meme

No matter how many times you write it like that, that will never be how it's spelled.

It's Connor.

Dana's making them change it to Conor now. He mumbled something about if we wanted some fucking retroactive continuity.

why do these conspiracy nuts want a disaster so bad? So they can say "I told you so!"? lol

The pope is visiting the White House for the third time ever on 9/23. You can't tell me with all the end time predictions of this date that isn't weird as fuck. He could go over there on 9/24 or October something but it's 9/23 the date everyone saying is the end. Im sorry but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck..

So you think he will be killed, and the rise up again 5 minutes later? Or will he reveal the new world order? You think something big is gonna happen for the world to see?

So you think he will be killed, and the rise up again 5 minutes later? Or will he reveal the new world order? You think something big is gonna happen for the world to see?

I have no clue what's going to happen but that is just too weird to dismiss.

Last edited:
I'll give you credit IDL, I've often thought about the same thing but have never heard it spoken or even talked about with others. Since flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom stated from 1 Corinthians 15:50

"I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

I've often wondered if that would mean our bodies would be left on earth when the rapture occurs, and to the rest of the world it would look like all the Christians just dropped dead...I really don't know if this is an accurate portrait at all though and have never hear anyone else take this stance on it...I can't really find much scripture on it but I've often thought about it.

And it'd much easier for the AntiChrist to explain that 'hey all the Christians just dropped dead' than it would be to say 'hey all the Christians just disappeared their bodies included.' BUT LIKE I SAID I doubt this is accurate and just me throwing ideas out.

My take is that Christians will be caught up into a higher dimension, thus disappearing from our four dimensional space-time.

There was another thread on this a few months ago, reading through it's good for a laugh. Will definitely be worth a bump afterwards.

21:04 in TS' video.

"More dimensions?! I thought there was nothing else. THEY are just coming out with it now."

We should reopen Auschwitz and send anybody who believes in those "end of times date" there.

I could care less if the world ends on the 23rd, you know why??!?! Because I'm going to go see AC MOTHERFUCKING DC TONIGHT FUCKERS!

Yeah, no. It's just the day that those videos of me banging the Biebs will hit the internet. That's all.

Nobody knows the day or the hour.

This.^ I just know that things are not gonna go well for the USA at some point. We have rejected God, and I think at some point he will lift his blessing from us.

As if this apocalypse is going to take its sweet time and make me drive into the work.

You're a dick, end of days.

This.^ I just know that things are not gonna go well for the USA at some point. We have rejected God, and I think at some point he will lift his blessing from us.

That's what happens when you them damn queerosexuals marry and what not.

As if this apocalypse is going to take its sweet time and make me drive into the work.

You're a dick, end of days.

Haha. What?? Why didn't you quit your job like I did yesterday? Good luck spending the entirety of the apocalypse hiding out with work colleagues.

Back