New end times date going viral!! 9/23/2015

The Pope will be addressing congress. You don't see anything wrong with that? Our representatives will be putting aside their duties to listen to a foreign leader instruct them?

What are you suggesting exactly? Lay it out there. Something concrete.

It doesn't make any sense. Politicians and religious leaders meet all the time, all over the world. Pope Francis is an important figure, what is strange about him addressing congress, when he is visiting? And even if it's immoral or unethical or whatever, it doesn't signify that it's some fucking supernatural end of times.

People who willingly spread this fear around should be hold accountable when nothing happens. Fear is the easiest, most reliable tool to control people with. As I said, we've heard this again, and again, and again and NOTHING has happened. Yet, the world is in chaos every day. Major catastrophe, corruption and even genocides happen quite regularly. Imagine a date linking that horrible explosion in China to something. You guys would have lost your marbles with your doomsday rhetoric. Why don't you address the real issues going on around the world today.

Now, I'm not saying that the world is not in trouble, that there isn't evil people who seek to gain power, that there isn't ignorance, that there aren't wars, hunger, disease, all that shit. But it has nothing to do with whatever whackjob conspiracies you rile yourself up about. It has nothing to do with 999 upside down, nothing to with Alex Jones, youtube videos about dreams, strange symbolism, imagery, odd music, unsupported claims, nor heaven and hell. It has to do with MAN. Take some fucking responsibility.

Finally, the true ending to the Sopranos.

Other than that, meh.

I died a long time ago.

/emo

yYJY8.png

prophetically speaking September is supposed to be big in terms of blood moons all lining up with Jewish holy days, etc

but again, noone knows the day or hour except for the Father, so no need in date setting, since u can usually count on those days NOT being the rapture

when it DOES happen, itll be like a thief in the night, and itll be scary

put your trust in Jesus, and you will not have anything to worry about

The exact hour and day is not known - nobody knows not even the Angels in Heaven but only the Father - that is correct and taking from scripture.

But The Illuminati (Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, Rockerfellers, The Jewish Kabbalistic Cabal.) could very well perform another inside job like they did on 9/11. One more event would seal their agenda.

One more event - allows them to declare "Martial Law" strip away all the rights of the people - round up any "Conspiracy" theorists - "Patriots" "Christians", all while ushering in their new religion a belief based on Luciferianism.

Will it happen in September? Who knows -- I think they'll get Jeb in office first before they perform their nefarious plots.

All signs point in this direction:

[YT]P2ZhQrWQj7k[/YT]​

What are you suggesting exactly? Lay it out there. Something concrete.

It doesn't make any sense. Politicians and religious leaders meet all the time, all over the world. Pope Francis is an important figure, what is strange about him addressing congress, when he is visiting?

I'm not talking about anything supernatural. And yeah, political and religious leaders meet. What Doesn't happen however, is our political figures, sitting down and being lectured by a foreign figure. Switch the Pope with Putin. "Putin to arrive in DC to address members of congress". Now do you see the problem here? Are we a sovereign nation or not? And before you comment on how the Pope differs from Putin, the concept is still the same. No foreign leader should be addressing the law makers of an entire country. As an American citizen, I want my elected leaders to be focusing on the task of governing, and not entertaining ideas from a foreign figure, who has no stake in America.

Come at me pope.
Come at me God.
Come at me Anti Christ.
Sep 23rd I'll be waiting.
😡😡

I'm not talking about anything supernatural. And yeah, political and religious leaders meet. What Doesn't happen however, is our political figures, sitting down and being lectured by a foreign figure. Switch the Pope with Putin. "Putin to arrive in DC to address members of congress". Now do you see the problem here? Are we a sovereign nation or not? And before you comment on how the Pope differs from Putin, the concept is still the same. No foreign leader should be addressing the law makers of an entire country. As an American citizen, I want my elected leaders to be focusing on the task of governing, and not entertaining ideas from a foreign figure, who has no stake in America.

Oh Really?

[YT]5RRWHDYM9w8[/YT]​

"Thank You very much um..Richard and I am delighted to be here in these new HeadQuarters.

I have been often ..to I guess the mother-ship ..in New York City um .. but it's good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department.

We get a lot of advice from the Council so this will mean I won't have this far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.

Richard just um gave what could be described as ah mini version of my remarks in talking about on the issues that confront us ...but I look out at to this audience filled with not only many friends and colleagues and other people who have served in prior administrations and so there is never a time when the inbox is not full."- Hillary Clinton addressing the Council on Foreign Relations in 2009

Are we dead yet?

"Illuminati youtube scientists all agree that this September will be a pivotal time for human kind"
- Why would I take any prediction they make seriously?

i bet its the stock market recovering

It's interesting because people want something to happen. If something happened, it would be proof that god exists or that there's some sort of intelligent design or plan at work.

Anything to escape the truth that we're probably just leading meaningless lives that have no purpose or grand finale (rapture). There's a reason people with high IQ are often depressed, seeing the world for what it truly is can easily trigger an existential crisis.

What if we are, but it turns out that being dead is exactly the same as being alive so we don't even notice that we're dead..

My life is a living hell, all the pieces are coming together.

Oh Really?

True. I wasn't speaking in conspiracy terms though. He doesn't sound like the conspiracy type, so I didn't want to get into all of that, and be called a tin foil hatter or something. In the main stream media, you don't see a foreign figure address leaders of another government.

Welcome to heaven everyone, is it what you expected?

True. I wasn't speaking in conspiracy terms though. He doesn't sound like the conspiracy type, so I didn't want to get into all of that, and be called a tin foil hatter or something. In the main stream media, you don't see a foreign figure address leaders of another government.

I see what you are saying here.

My advice to Conspiracy Theorists getting deep into the game - understand this has been going on for a very very very long time.

To Christian Conspiracy Theorists simply open up the good book and give it a read, that is all you need in this world of sin.

Put aside the negativity and don't be pushed into the corner "fearing" everything from here to there or worried about impeding doom ....read the Bible - follow the laws laid out - spread positivity and love infecting everyone that comes in contact with you ....become the Lords Virus and change the world for the better ...if you really want change it starts with those who are "self - reliant"

[YT]ftVxOTGkLpc[/YT]​

I don't feel dead or alive but just breathing

Whatever happened to the Lucifer Project?

So the Pope arriving in DC doesn't hold any significance for you?

The Pope does not represent God or the teachings of Jesus - in fact Catholicism is a part of the Great Deception. The Pope does not have any more power in terms of faith and god then you or I, we all have direct contact with the great God through prayer and the Pope who appointed himself as some sort of authority the people must go through in order to be saved is preposterous and every bit Anti-Christ.

Also the whole worship and praying to Mary is against the teachings of the Bible as well... for it says to pray and worship only The Father and no one else.

It's long been held the Freemasons infiltrated the Churches and corrupted the scripture leading many true believers to stray away from the true teachings.

The Bible is the only book a person looking for hope needs. - Read it - interpret it in your own way....and it will all come together.

Pretty sure if you post a youtube video of anything with colorful pictures and spooky music Bay Area will believe it.

Pretty sure if you post a youtube video of anything with colorful pictures and spooky music Bay Area will believe it.

It's gotta be the Requiem from a Dream music by Clint Mansell or else I dismiss it immediately.

Back