New end times date going viral!! 9/23/2015

Here is an example given of a particle collision at Cern showing the faces of creatures from the other side. The disclamer here is that I'm not saying any of this is true. I'm simply pointing out all the things going on that contribute to the end of days Sept. event timeline.

Some Christians say that scientists at CERN are trying to open a portal from the demonic realm. I don't know. What''s interesting is that their headquarters is shaped like the tower of Babel. And they have a statue to the god Shiva outside.

I don't know if they are doing evil or if it's just one big super expensive science experiment.

Because there is a contingent of people that believe that Cern will open the bottomless pit and allow the anti-christ/demons to come through and start the end times tribulation period, and yes I'm serious. There are hundreds of videos about it. The book of Revelation discusses the trumpets sounding that begins the end times. If you search first trumpet, it lands on the Cern super collider.

This type of thing is all over the internet. People may not fully comprehend why September 23rd is the next doom date, there are a ton of reasons why that date has been set. What is in front of Cern? A statue of the goddess Shiva, the destroyer of worlds.

th

I'll give you another one that contributed to what is going on right now. This guy came out and announced the world has 500 days to avert a climate chaos. If you count 500 days from the day he said it, it falls on September 23rd, 2015. This contributed to the idea that an asteroid would hit the planet next month and cause a climate chaos.

Oh shit really? CERN is that particle thingie, that some say can open up dimensions. Supposedly to demons. Their logo is 666

CERN_official_logo.jpg

[YT]q7iY6txhWz4[/YT]

wow never heard of any this before. Pretty creepy stuff.

Lightworker psychic types are saying there is going to be an ascension around the end of September. I wouldn't think much of it but it is from multiple sources.

Lol. They said that for 2012 too.

Here is an example given of a particle collision at Cern showing the faces of creatures from the other side. The disclamer here is that I'm not saying any of this is true. I'm simply pointing out all the things going on that contribute to the end of days Sept. event timeline.

Man, that's interesting too.

wow never heard of any this before. Pretty creepy stuff.

Yea, I'm sure we are going to have a nice holiday and then bring in the new year. I'm just detailing some of the things that have happened that pointed to the September 23rd, 2015 date. Its alot of stuff including the religious texts of all 3 major religions, Cern, Fukishima, mass animal die offs, the 500 day climate chaos statement, Jade Helm 15, and other things.

In other words, one crazy youtuber didn't make a video and set an arbitrary date of Sept. 23, 2015. It was a combination of many factors and many people. One of the oddest ones was the one I pointed out in post #67 of this thread. I've never in my lifetime seen a Jewish Rabbi call all the Jews home to Israel because the coming of the Messiah was imminent. I'll post it again here for you so you don't have to go find it.

The date he gives is the beginning of the new Hebrew year 5776, which begins on our calender September 13th, 2015. It is a crazy statement for any Rabbi to make because its so final. They even gave him multiple opportunities to retract the statement and he refuses. This is another thing that is contributing to the dooms day scenario.

Man, that's interesting too.

Not sure what's interesting about it. Didn't see anything and I was looking. So annoying when people try to make something out of nothing. Are you sure you're not my ex girl friend?

If something does happen I would expect less than 3% of Sherdog posters to survive the first week. Most of you guys will be tossing salads for a half can of Alpo. I'm stocking up on jam and syrup.

The date he gives is the beginning of the new Hebrew year 5776, which begins on our calender September 13th, 2015. It is a crazy statement for any Rabbi to make because its so final. They even gave him multiple opportunities to retract the statement and he refuses. This is another thing that is contributing to the dooms day scenario.

Isn't the antichrist supposed to lure all the Jews to Israel, and then have it destroyed? The conspiracy is anti Jewish for sure.

Yea, I'm sure we are going to have a nice holiday and then bring in the new year. I'm just detailing some of the things that have happened that pointed to the September 23rd, 2015 date. Its alot of stuff including the religious texts of all 3 major religions, Cern, Fukishima, mass animal die offs, the 500 day climate chaos statement, Jade Helm 15, and other things.

In other words, one crazy youtuber didn't make a video and set an arbitrary date of Sept. 23, 2015. It was a combination of many factors and many people. One of the oddest ones was the one I pointed out in post #67 of this thread. I've never in my lifetime seen a Jewish Rabbi call all the Jews home to Israel because the coming of the Messiah was imminent. I'll post it again here for you so you don't have to go find it.

Yeah that's pretty crazy. I can't watch youtube at the moment but ill check it out later.

let us be reminded though...

"if those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you,

Here is another one of those television shows they dug up. Its from a show called 3rd Rock from the Sun and aired in 1996.

I saw that one yeah. Something sinister is afoot.

Isn't the antichrist supposed to lure all the Jews to Israel, and then have it destroyed? The conspiracy is anti Jewish for sure.

Well see that's the thing. The Jews believe in the Messiah but that Jesus was not the Messiah. So now this Rabbi says all Jews come home, the Messiah is coming this year. To the Christians, this is not the Messiah, its the anti-Christ masquerading as the Messiah.

And btw, the Muslims are not to be outdone on this issue. A meteor hit Iran a few weeks ago and some Muslims now believe it is an omen of the imminent return of their Messiah, called the Mahdi.

Now is this meteor strike real or is it fake?

Yeah that's pretty crazy. I can't watch youtube at the moment but ill check it out later.

let us be reminded though...

"if those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you,

I think a lot of the September doomsday prophecy has come from the 7 year Shemitah cycles made popular by Jonathan Cahn.

At the end of the previous 2 shemitah cycles the stock market fell on the end of each one.

previous 2?

1901-1902 Shemitah

46% US Stock market value wiped out.

1916-1917 Shemitah

40% US Stock market value wiped out. German, Austro-Hungarian, Russian and Ottoman Empires collapsed. Britain, the world’s greatest empire was almost bankrupt. The beginning of American to rise to world power.

1930-1931 Shemitah

86% U.S stock market value wiped out in the worst financial crisis in modern history.

1937-1938 Shemitah

50% US Stock market value wiped out. Global recession.

1944-1945 Shemitah

End of German Reich and Britain's hold on territories. Establishment of America as the world’s superpower.

1965-1966 Shemitah

23% stock market value wiped out.

1972-1973 Shemitah

48% US Stock market value wiped out. Global recession. US lost its first war Vietnam…

1979-1980 Shemitah

US and global recession

1986-1987 Shemitah

33% US Stock market value wiped out.

1993-1994 Shemitah

Bond market crash.

2000-2001 Shemitah

37% US stock market value wiped out. 9/11 and global recession.

2007-2008 Shemitah

50% US Stock market value wiped out. Global recession from which there has yet been no recovery.

2014-2015 Shmitah....to be continued

previous 2?

1901-1902 Shemitah

1916-1917 Shemitah

40% US Stock market value wiped out. German, Austro-Hungarian, Russian and Ottoman Empires collapsed. Britain, the world

previous 2?

1901-1902 Shemitah

1916-1917 Shemitah

40% US Stock market value wiped out. German, Austro-Hungarian, Russian and Ottoman Empires collapsed. Britain, the world

Here is a pretty cool vid just showing all the news around the globe in 2015 including some cool footage of tornado's, UFO's, floods, animal die offs etc. Its just another example of all the doomsday videos online.

This thread is full of more potato than that one about mashed potatoes. Keep it up gang.

Back