**NEW Daniel Cormier Highlight by FlyWin || Embrace The Grind

Great editing!

DC coming for that belt and that bucket of Popeye's!

Do you use Twixtor for certain slowmotion shots? because i can never get that working unless the clip is 60 fps or higher.

Nah was from some Dream event lol.
Dammit my illusions are shattered. I had hoped fedor had trained Cormier secretly in a Forrest in Russia but alas it's not true lol

I'm not crazy about the music early in the vid, but it was very well edited and overall a quality video.

Do you use Twixtor for certain slowmotion shots? because i can never get that working unless the clip is 60 fps or higher.

Nope never have. Some of these slow mo clips are edited by Zuffa though from a countdown show; some shots in particular they may have. I haven't dipped my feet in that yet.

Dammit my illusions are shattered. I had hoped fedor had trained Cormier secretly in a Forrest in Russia but alas it's not true lol

Something I read earlier which probably holds true:

"the reason cormier is doing so well is its like soul caliber, bigfoot absorbed fedors soul as did partly henderson, cormier beat both and absorbed the combined souls, its pure mma scientific fact."

Take that as you will...

Good highlight.

It should be DC getting a title shot next. Gus has his turn already.

Good highlight.

It should be DC getting a title shot next. Gus has his turn already.

Thought that before, watching this video has me even more convinced. The future of 205 has arrived.

I don't like your choice of music, and the editing seems random at points in relation to the pace/beat of the soundtrack. Could be more snappy and on point, but it's not bad. I like your selection of shots from his training and fights. Pretty good HL. :)

Thanks man, always a great pleasure to watch your HL's, please never stop!

great fighter make a great highlight

He'd be HW champ right now if it wasn't for his training partner

Coming for that LHW belt, no doubt about it. JJ's days are numbered. No wonder he is desperate to fight a fresh-off-surgery DC and not Gus. That is the only way he retains his belt.

Great video! DC is looking unstoppable!

Back