**NEW Daniel Cormier Highlight by FlyWin || Embrace The Grind

FlyWin

Frank Mir on Headphones not given an f
@Brown
Reaction score
Just finished this off. Enjoy, and of course WAR DC.

Finished it off? Did you mastrubate or something?

the only thing worse than that video is jon jones driving

awwwwww you guys are sweet.

I'm not that sold on DC as the man to stop Jones. But that highlight reel was a convincing argument. Very snazzy editing. Kudos. And before anyone hates on it, I liked the dubstep.

Wub wub wub

Great highlight!

I don't really like DC but there is no doubt he is a very special fighter. You can only imagine what he could have become if he started to train MMA a few years earlier.

Highlight it self is extremely good. Almost on the level of "reins of anderson". However im not a huge fan of the music choice, it goes well with the video but i guess its all subjective. Great job overall as always!!

SICK highlight video. I love Gus vs Jones but I REALLY want to DC get a shot. I have this big confidence that he is the one to beat Jones. Im interested to see the odds on the fight because I might be betting big on this one.

I think that DC has a very strong chance of beating Bones.

Of course, Jones isn't like anyone who DC has ever faced before, however neither is Cormier to Jones. There's no way Jones outwrestles DC, not a chance in hell.. so that makes for a very interesting fight.

I think it's gonna be strikes/eyepokes from the outside, and a tonne of kicks to DC's knee.

I am REALLY pumped for this fight, and I just don't see Jones winning it.

appreciate you put some of his wrestling videos in there.

Very cool video indeed :) Agreed with regards to the poor choice of music though. Only competitive fights for this man in the UFC are Cain, Junior and Werdum. Untouchable in LHW, he is too strong.

Since DC came over I was of the unpopular opinion that stylistically he would beat Jones. As we inch closer it seems to be proving itself more. DC very well could make Jones the JDS of the LHW division with his smothering style.

Finished it off? Did you mastrubate or something?

XQpjWhv.gif

got excited with the fedor zoom in. then it went away again :(....

Awesome video. Fuck those 2 haters at the top of thread. Good work (although im at work so i couldnt hear the music)

Last edited:
Back