**NEW Daniel Cormier Highlight by FlyWin || Embrace The Grind

usually like ur videos, but the dubstep ruined it for me. never put dubstep in a highlight video lol.
dubstep=retarted robot sounds

content is excellent tho

Wooooo luv it t/s, nice work!

Got me all hard for DC vs Jones (if it ever happens)

FlyWin proves again why he is the best at making HLs, great video.

Perfect, just the way I like DC; not talking but fighting.

Not sure if anyone has complimented you on this specifically but your intros are fantastic.

Love DC, that's the man to beat Jon Jones right thur

Not sure if anyone has complimented you on this specifically but your intros are fantastic.

Thank you man. Actually I think the intro is definitely the strongest part of this video. I also want to get in the habit of using more sound effects and effect transitions like most of your edits.

Dubstep I normally cannot stand but I really dig this track in particular.

Awesome video! Music goes well! I'm a fan of DC. Down with Jones!

Awesome highlight bro! Keep the good job. Subscribbed.

1118ids.gif

was fedor the last emperor really watching cormier the dark emperor or was that fedor bit taken from somewhere else?

That was a nice compilation. Just missing chicken. :icon_lol:

the reason cormier is doing so well is its like soul caliber, bigfoot absorbed fedors soul as did partly henderson, cormier beat both and absorbed the combined souls, its pure mma scientific fact
p.s I didn't mind the ferocious dub step

DC is just one of those relentless dudes. It seems like if he wants to punch you, he will. And if he wants to take you down, he will. You have to clean KO him to stop the guy, and we know who can't KO people........ the #1 P4P Duck.

Very very good as I've come to expect out of your HL:s! Keep it up.

was fedor the last emperor really watching cormier the dark emperor or was that fedor bit taken from somewhere else?

Nah was from some Dream event lol.

AWESOME VIDEO. This, the lion king, and the bonecrusher (saw music) are now my top 3 MMA highlight videos.

Back