**NEW Daniel Cormier Highlight by FlyWin || Embrace The Grind

Nope never have. Some of these slow mo clips are edited by Zuffa though from a countdown show; some shots in particular they may have. I haven't dipped my feet in that yet.

Makes sense. :)

Really good vid. Almost as good as your Mir Av.

not gonna lie, i haven't seen much of dc,but watching that h/l makes me think that the 205 division is gonna be entertaining over the next few months. great vid by the way.

FlyWin is the man, as always!

Great job, man. DC is one of my favourites and he seemed to be lacking a good highlight video on Youtube until you showed up. You seem to be getting some flak for your choice in music for this video. Usually, I don't care much for dubstep, but this particular track works for me. It somehow goes well with those epic slams and knockdowns.

Once again, amazing job!

First off, sick highlight. Can't believe I missed that.

Where the blurred shorts the only versions of the fights you could find? Or did you make this for Cage Fighter or something? Either way, awesome job.

And I know you want your views up, but they just made a new forum for highlights in the MMA Multimedia forum.

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice OP date.

Last edited:
Nice job TS. I can't get enough of those slams.
WAR DC Indeed

Where the blurred shorts the only versions of the fights you could find? Or did you make this for Cage Fighter or something?

And I know you want your views up, but they just made a new forum for highlights in the MMA Multimedia forum.

Look at the date of the OP, then look at the beginning posts in the Multimedia forum. This was made a month before that was created.

Jones and Craig better work a nice gameplan for this

Damn, he is a bit Fedor-esque isn't he? His timing is different though, that's for sure.

Back