New Bigfoot Video Making the Rounds

This is definitely more than enough evidence for certain Sherdoggers.

This whole Bigfoot thing is retarded.

Why is it that with the technology we have today no one has ever managed to capture clean footage?

It's always some blurry shit. Same thing goes with UFO spottings.

And that's because it's bunch of myths. Just some people trying to become famous.
Exactly. We have trail cams and heat sensing cameras. There is no reason we wouldn’t have gotten some clear footage by now. And why does everyone who sees Bigfoot or aliens always seem like some shady backwoods hick?

Exactly. We have trail cams and heat sensing cameras. There is no reason we wouldn’t have gotten some clear footage by now.

You don't think Bigfoots know how trail cams work? Bigfoots know how trail cams work.

Overwatch-Reaper-Costume-Coat-In-Black-Color-Front.jpg

You don't think Bigfoots know how trail cams work? Bigfoots know how trail cams work.

I forgot how smart they are. I bet they figured out how to hide from our heat sensing equipment too..........Yup....here it is. I just found out the secret!! ;)

upload_2019-9-10_8-39-52.png

So he took 10mins of footage? Why not upload it to YouTube instead of releasing this snippet which proves nothing.

weird that the US Forest Service has never captured any footage, no?

while i don't think EVERY sighting is a flat out lie, i think there's lots of people just mistaken or confused

That passes as bigfoot? My girlfriend saw something in the woods a few months ago that is way more creepy then that video, I've been thinking about posting it for you nerds to analyze but did not think it was conclusive enough. It dosent look like a bigfoot though more like a ghost or something. Maybe I'll make a thread on it this weekend.

If it really was Bigfoot, or 3 of them like he claims, wouldn't he have tried to get a little bit closer or get a different angle through the trees?

Dude that is obsessed with Bigfoot captures terrible video of Bigfoot...

Absolute horseshit.

Tell that fool to get back here and start filming new beef jerky commercials. Those mfs are hilarious.

I couldn't see shit in that video.

In a day and age where camera phones are superb, we still get shit footage like this.

Back