bigfoot bob gymlan and joe rogan!!!

What a lame episode that was

Cut it after 15 min

Dont know who this dude is or why he chose a pseudonym of an absolute legend but hes agreeable and gutless
it was lame BUT that was partly Joe's fault. bob gymlan has and extreemly high level of intelligence and has thought all of this through in very deep and profound ways and has a level of artistry that is unparalleled on YouTube for any genre. he is an amazing and unique person BUT he is very shy and needed room to breath and get his thoughts out.

it was just a really bad mix of chemistry between the two. I posted a couple of bobs videos earlier. they are amazing.

it was lame BUT that was partly Joe's fault. bob gymlan has and extreemly high level of intelligence and has thought all of this through in very deep and profound ways and has a level of artistry that is unparalleled on YouTube for any genre. he is an amazing and unique person BUT he is very shy and needed room to breath and get his thoughts out.

it was just a really bad mix of chemistry between the two. I posted a couple of bobs videos earlier. they are amazing.
What are his views on the Patterson Gimlin film? Do you have an episode or utube clip showing it?

Im sure with a name like that he must have something and moreover should be well aware of Rogans obtuse perspective on it as well. If hes a believer in that footage he blew his opportunity to expose Rogans extremely poor judgment skills.

What are his views on the Patterson Gimlin film? Do you have an episode or utube clip showing it?

Im sure with a name like that he must have something and moreover should be well aware of Rogans obtuse perspective on it as well. If hes a believer in that footage he blew his opportunity to expose Rogans extremely poor judgment skills.
he is definitely a believer but I think your a little right in that he could not hang with Rogan. but its only because gymlan is a rare person and a rare talent and sometimes that comes with a shyness and introversion. Rogan was such a cunt in that episode.... I don't know why he bothered having gymlan on frankly.

I'm not sure if he has anything on the Patterson footage but if you are a believer you should sit down get some popcorn and start with his OLDEST videos and watch every single one of them. like I said man... its his artistry combined with high intelligence and research that makes his videos so special.

I have a deep love for him and his channel and gratitude too.

Back