New big poll confirmed that most MMA fans think Jon Jones is the GOAT.

There are a few guys who are in the discussion, and jones is certainly one of them.

LOL at "geek MMA". Where is their website? Where is the poll? They have a youtube channel with 10 videos and 75 subscribers. Is that your account bud? Does your mum know?

This is fake news bro. You Jones/Silva fans are dumber than even Trump supporters.
giphy.gif

Look at this totally legit poll I found comrade. Also real and not made in 30 seconds.
jsxCVmF.png

Holy fuck this is sad and pathetic you actually chose to @ me for this one bud. Jesus we are balls deep in your head living rent free.
<{outtahere}>
Damn dude an entire paragraph and photoshop just for me? Sounds like the poll results got you
<24>

Jon winning an Instagram poll.. Lmao!

15616549313149898.gif

The insecure of Jonny´s fans. lol

Wrong conclusion Einstein as MOST does not equal ALL.
Oh the irony.

The "most" TS is referring to are the people who voted for Jones (2,822 votes).

Your attention to detail needs a lot of work.

GSP clean.... ok buddy. I mean that bulging stomach is definitely not down to Growth Hormone or anything right ? Notice how quick he bailed once usada testing came in?

Read between the lines ya dope

It's confirmed that 75% of the voters in the poll know absolutely nothing about mma prior to 5 years ago. Most mma fans that have been around longer know better, and know jon is in the weakest lhw division ever and is fighting as a hw in the lhw pool while pulsing peds. Jon is a great fighter, but he has a ways to go to become goat. When he fights guys like the ones he is fighting its pretty easy fo him.

Jon's just lucky that most people don't have enough respect for MMA to view it as a legit sport. Because in a legit sport, there's no way a multiple time steroid cheat would even be considered for GOAT status.

Besides, GSP is the clear GOAT. 2 division champ, never failed a drug test, was nothing but a huge credit to the sport.

And what else? He brutally avenged all his losses. He didn't have to whine to the boss man to try to get his loss taken off the books lol.
GoodnaturedHeavenlyBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

Lol at DJ
lol at Aldo and Cruz not being above DJ

Anyway Jon is the GOAT
I could post gifs of George and the others getting their shit kicked in, you can’t do that with Jones. Plus he has the best resume.

MM should have been second.

Gsp did put up a good fight but at the end of the day, Jon Jones is still the Goat.

Note:
Anderson was out in the third round(3rd place).
DC was out in the fourth round(4th place).
DJ was out in the fifth round(5th place).
Fedor was out in the sixth round(6th place).

voted the goat cheater right. peds and eye pokes.

Gsp did put up a good fight but at the end of the day, Jon Jones is still the Goat.

Note:
Anderson was out in the third round(3rd place).
DC was out in the fourth round(4th place).
DJ was out in the fifth round(5th place).
Fedor was out in the sixth round(6th place).

I posted this yesterday dumb ass.

As much as I love or hate certain fighters, you can't be the GOAT if you've ever been caught cheating/using PED's. No exceptions.

It's confirmed that 75% of the voters in the poll know absolutely nothing about mma prior to 5 years ago. Most mma fans that have been around longer know better, and know jon is in the weakest lhw division ever and is fighting as a hw in the lhw pool while pulsing peds. Jon is a great fighter, but he has a ways to go to become goat. When he fights guys like the ones he is fighting its pretty easy fo him.

But the stuff that makes Jones the GOAT happened earlier than 5 years ago? 5 years ago Jones has 7 title defenses and is 15/16-1. He's fought 5 times since then and besides KO'ing DC(a guy who wouldn't have been champ if not for Jones's issues in the first place) the wins pale compared to what he did from 2010-2014(Gus was injured in their rematch that happened 5 years after it was supposed to). This ain't a "new MMA fans don't appreciate the greats" situation, Jones's best wins aren't of this era.

I starting calling Jones the GOAT after the first Machida fight. That was 7 and a half years ago.

Back