New big poll confirmed that most MMA fans think Jon Jones is the GOAT.

this is the best argument against Jones' case for GOAT I have seen yet

Gsp did put up a good fight but at the end of the day, Jon Jones is still the Goat.

Note:
Anderson was out in the third round(3rd place).
DC was out in the fourth round(4th place).
DJ was out in the fifth round(5th place).
Fedor was out in the sixth round(6th place).

Makes sense. He’s undefeated(being worked on by Dana) and he has the best resume eva, with some wins over proven PED abusers.

Jones is a pioneer for justice.

This is going to be tough for some people to swallow...

But but but, I went through all the effort on sherdog to make extra accounts and vote!!!

He also won a Twitter poll posted by Ladbible that had over 70000 total votes

If Jones was capable of beating the Natty and D.C. he wouldn't have felt compelled to cheat w/ PEDs. If PEDs didn't make Jones the fighter he is, he wouldn't need to take them. I can't look past his 27 failed drug tests as of they didn't happen like the media does.

Thread title: "most mma fans think..."

Number of total votes: 5,232

Conclusion: MMA only has 5,232 fans.

Go look at their highlight vids on youtube. You see Jon being very violent towards and GSP jabbing and point fighting.

Lol at DJ
lol at Aldo and Cruz not being above DJ

Anyway Jon is the GOAT
I could post gifs of George and the others getting their shit kicked in, you can’t do that with Jones. Plus he has the best resume.
whats wrong with putting dj above those guys.. or at least above aldo? i could kinda understand cruz being above him

Can’t imagine a random Instagram account getting votes from casuals. But the biggest mma site on the internet is definitely where they all go. Ok

whats wrong with putting dj above those guys.. or at least above aldo? i could kinda understand cruz being above him
His resume pales in comparison.
His best wins are Joe B and a relatively green Cejudo. Aldo’s are Edgar/Mendes
Much better wins. Plus Aldo has a bunch of other top guys like Faber,Stephens,Moicano, lamas, Swanson etc.
The TJ fight would of been massive for DJa legacy.

Jon's just lucky that most people don't have enough respect for MMA to view it as a legit sport. Because in a legit sport, there's no way a multiple time steroid cheat would even be considered for GOAT status.

Besides, GSP is the clear GOAT. 2 division champ, never failed a drug test, was nothing but a huge credit to the sport.

And what else? He brutally avenged all his losses. He didn't have to whine to the boss man to try to get his loss taken off the books lol.

Most people whove been watching mma for more than a couple months know what the deal is w peds in mma/pro sports.

Gsp was fortunate to retire before Usada came to town

Jon's just lucky that most people don't have enough respect for MMA to view it as a legit sport. Because in a legit sport, there's no way a multiple time steroid cheat would even be considered for GOAT status.

Besides, GSP is the clear GOAT. 2 division champ, never failed a drug test, was nothing but a huge credit to the sport.

And what else? He brutally avenged all his losses. He didn't have to whine to the boss man to try to get his loss taken off the books lol.
Lol they were all on the sauce bro

I love gsp but I'm not gonna delude myself into thinking he's been a natural athlete his entire career

Especially in the era he fought in

It doesn't take anything away from him though Imo

I used to be heavily against Peds and still am to a degree but I've softened up and realized the reality of sports in my maturity as an mma fan

The minority of Jon Jones haters that troll sherdog do not accurately represent the majority of legit MMA fans IRL.

Jones> GSP. Case closed my buds @ThunderStruck @Perrichet @TUFNewb

LOL at "geek MMA". Where is their website? Where is the poll? They have a youtube channel with 10 videos and 75 subscribers. Is that your account bud? Does your mum know?

This is fake news bro. You Jones/Silva fans are dumber than even Trump supporters.
giphy.gif

Look at this totally legit poll I found comrade. Also real and not made in 30 seconds.
jsxCVmF.png

Holy fuck this is sad and pathetic you actually chose to @ me for this one bud. Jesus we are balls deep in your head living rent free.
<{outtahere}>

Back