New big poll confirmed that most MMA fans think Jon Jones is the GOAT.

Fedor being 5th just shows that these were not educated MMA fans. Worst case Fedor is behind Jones, GSP and Anderson. That's if you are trolling him. Putting him at 5 means a lot of people who voted were just ignorant of who he was.

He is the goat followed by Fedor, you be a fucking idiot to think otherwise

Machida was tainted suplement (actually proven not like jones) and all 4 are mw when jones could easily be a hw

Jones dick pill excuse was accepted.. Machida Bragged about not being in the UFC anymore because he doesn’t have to drug test LOL.

Yo man, how's that fairytale you living in? I hope it's good. You know the one where most ambitious people won't do anything to get to the top, cheating, slandering, stepping on others. The world isn't fair and just cause someone didn't pop doesn't mean they are natty they just played the game better.
Does everyone do steroids, no. But you're naive to think the majority doesn't in any sport

Look at Lance Armstrong the whole sport was riddled with PEDS he just did it better than others.
People do the shit at the Olympics all the time. People suck off pride and they did not test for PEDS.

The real world is ruthless and people will do anything to get to the top. Come on.
To continue...... How well did that end? Banned for life. Stripped of all titles. Stopped payment for some wins. Sued. Loss of all sponsers. Loss of his own charity he created. Universally hated. Sure Lance did what he had to to win, but it sure as fuck didn't end well. Barry Bonds, Sosa, and a ton of other guys that did some amazing things are now just dust in the wind. Ben Johnson anyone?

Jones dick pill excuse was accepted.. Machida Bragged about not being in the UFC anymore because he doesn’t have to drug test LOL.
Accepted but not proven they found the tainted supplements for machida when jones failed to give supplement with ped in them even when submiting multiple kind of supplement

5,232 votes. Real big, TS.
jlaw-whtvr.gif
Bigger than Sherdog's shitty poll lmao

Accepted but not proven they found the tainted supplements for machida when jones failed to give supplement with ped in them even when submiting multiple kind of supplement

Great so now Machida left the UFC altogether so he can take as many steroids as he wants. Something he bragged about basically.

The minority of Jon Jones haters that troll sherdog do not accurately represent the majority of legit MMA fans IRL.

Jones> GSP. Case closed my buds @ThunderStruck @Perrichet @TUFNewb
I disagree. I think the majority of casual fans don't follow mma enough to realize Jon is a steroid cheat. Maybe they do, but thats on them. It just goes to show how shitty casual mma fans really are. And people wonder why mma isn't a real sport.......

I disagree. I think the majority of casual fans don't follow mma enough to realize Jon is a steroid cheat. Maybe they do, but thats on them. It just goes to show how shitty casual mma fans really are. And people wonder why mma isn't a real sport.......

Real mma fans know the deal with peds and the new stricter guidelines with usada.
Also about the complete absence of restrictions in Pride.
Coupled with fans of "real" sports, are well aware of the pervasiveness of peds in pro, big money sports.

The only people who naively dont know, are mma fans whove been following for under a year and dont know better.

First of all what do you mean it is not a real sport? This shit is not professional wrestling. You do realize this man is being drug tested above and beyond pretty much every athlete in the United States right now. Probably more than just about any athlete on the planet. Name the professional organization right now and I guarantee you he’s been drug tested far more. In the case of major-league baseball or the NBA or the NFL, their drug testing procedures are a joke by comparison.

It’s normal to believe that because GSP is longer active. I disqualify Jones from the GOAT talk, because of his steroid use. But, if we try to put that to the side, If Jones keeps on winning, I don’t think anyone could deny he is the GOAT. If he wasn’t for his disqualification, Jones would be on a 19 UFC fighter winning streak right now. It’s hard to argue against his resume.

First of all what do you mean it is not a real sport? This shit is not professional wrestling. You do realize this man is being drug tested above and beyond pretty much every athlete in the United States right now. Probably more than just about any athlete on the planet. Name the professional organization right now and I guarantee you he’s been drug tested far more. In the case of major-league baseball or the NBA or the NFL, their drug testing procedures are a joke by comparison.
Yes, and he is literally testing positive in almost every test. They are calling it pulsing, but every other fighter not named "Jon Jones" is being suspended for this same "pulsing" I suggest you just bow out of this while you still just sound ignorant.

Real mma fans know the deal with peds and the new stricter guidelines with usada.
Also about the complete absence of restrictions in Pride.
Coupled with fans of "real" sports, are well aware of the pervasiveness of peds in pro, big money sports.

The only people who naively dont know, are mma fans whove been following for under a year and dont know better.
I am a good 12 pack in, are we in agreement, or are you suggesting i joined a year ago? If the latter, check my join date. I might troll from time to time, but when it comes to Jon Jones i am dead serious on my stance on his blatant cheating, and how the UFC is doing their very best to throw it under the rug.

I am a good 12 pack in, are we in agreement, or are you suggesting i joined a year ago? If the latter, check my join date. I might troll from time to time, but when it comes to Jon Jones i am dead serious on my stance on his blatant cheating, and how the UFC is doing their very best to throw it under the rug.

Youve seriously been watching mma for 12 years???

Do you think fighters are not taking peds?

When do you believe that started?

Jones and GSP are interchangeable 1 and 2 imo.

As long as Fedor is nowhere near the top 5 im happy with this pole. Really good pole rankings actually, i'd put Aldo at 6 and drop Fedor out of the top 10 all together.

'Watches all time goat poll on sherdog, sees gsp and fedor waaaay above jones.'

1 (162).gif

fans are retarded people and what they say is irrelevant

But the stuff that makes Jones the GOAT happened earlier than 5 years ago? 5 years ago Jones has 7 title defenses and is 15/16-1. He's fought 5 times since then and besides KO'ing DC(a guy who wouldn't have been champ if not for Jones's issues in the first place) the wins pale compared to what he did from 2010-2014(Gus was injured in their rematch that happened 5 years after it was supposed to). This ain't a "new MMA fans don't appreciate the greats" situation, Jones's best wins aren't of this era.

I starting calling Jones the GOAT after the first Machida fight. That was 7 and a half years ago.
I understand there are some fans that have watched longer and It was just exaggeration. I'm saying the majority of fans who voted in that poll were probably not hardcore fans but fans that came about thru the tuff series etc and have never even seen pride or any other org. Even Jon's wins back then were not really great. Against again guys at the down side of thier careers etc. Shogun.. Not prime shogun.. Ufc shogun.. Beat machida 2 times in a row really as the first fight was a robbery. I would bet even most of them never saw GSP's rise let alone guys like Fedor. Jon is a hw fighting 205 guys and 185 guys. Gus was never really great. I think Jon is a good fighter but when the ufc say.. Oh he hasn't lost in almost a decade... They leave out that he didn't fight for how many years in that decade? It's kinda like how they do gsp, even tho he was retired for a long stint in between his time as champ and Bisping..

Back