New angle shows how Conor was brutally attacked first while on the cage by Khabib's terrorist thugs

@Krixes

He was banned for posting evidence. Meanwhile every Conor hater on this forum flame with the most vile insults and steroid accusation and don't even get their posts deleted. Seems reasonable.

First of all you must be blind or did not watch the video. You could clearly see at the beginning of the video that he suckered punch Khabib's cousin first by throwing a left hook while he was not looking. Conor could have knocked out Khabibs cousin on top of the cage and have him fall off and break his neck!! Secondly, Khabib was not trying to attack Danis, he was just trying to give photographers in the audience an awesome shot of him posing like an eagle after he cranked Conor's neck which made him tap out from the pure pain that surged through his head! It was purely harmless, but what does Danis do once the pose for the photoshoot was done and Khabib lands? Danis attacks Khabib and pushes him into the chairs!!!!! He did this most likely because Danis was jealous that he didn't think of that eagle pose and khabib did it first!!!
He had hold of Conor's foot when Conor threw. @0:01. Case closed.

Looks like another notorious asshole retard wants a ban {<jordan}

McGregor fan here, I don't want them going too hard on Khabib, what he did was stupid and dangerous but he lost it.
The scum in the situation are Khabib's goons. Before the fight they'd posted their intention to attack McGregor on social media.

@Krixes

He was banned for posting evidence. Meanwhile every Conor on this forum flame with the most vile insults and don't even get their posts deleted. Seems reasonable.

Bro, I'm a fan of both guys but Conor fans are getting shit on and the mods don't give a fuck. It's all good to make fun and laugh but some of these guys are out of line. I don't believe in personally attacking a poster. Whatever, I'm not a mod.

@Whoa Nelly

He should not be suspended, but he should be fined heavily, and these people should not be allowed back that he brings. One of his managers or whatever was attacking Danis and he was defending himself - that's why Khabib jumped over the cage.

WTF are you blind? At the very beginning of the video it's clear as day Conor threw a left hook at Khabib's brother on top of the cage post that was what caused everyone to rush into the cage.
He had a hold of Conor's leg when Conor threw.

WOW!

@PROlogic has done it again!

This is CLEAR evidence showing the guys hand on Conor's foot, but I'm sure haters will try to justify a half-unconscious fighter not defending themselves from getting thrown off the cage. Like all evidence coming out, everything is on Khabib's side. Disgusting.

You two need get a room with a bottle of Proper 12 & baby oil....

To the idiots saying khabib didn't hit anyone nor intended to. WTF are y'all smoking??? I want some... The dude flew off the apron trying to stomp a guy and could have easily landed on fan plus the ensuing scuffle put many many fans in danger... khabib won the fight and deserves that credit, however he should also be suspended and heavily fined as his actions were illegal and NOT justified in any capacity.

@Krixes

I don't do it, but I have no problem if you want to gloat over a win or talk some smack, but these people have taken it to far. I've probably received a thousand hate messages the past couple days, and I mean always receive them, it's whatever, but they are even worse than usual. Very extreme, and yet nothing happens. It's whatever. I know I'm in a warzone, but I will not back down from the truth.

I'm actually really intrigued by who TS is IRL.
DjCNMosXoAEKj4n.jpg

@Kevster can you not see? The guys hands is literally grabbing Conor's foot. Why must haters always ignore evidence. Why must they ignore the facts?
It's not their fault bro. Poor guys just don't have much cognitive ability:

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or mysidebias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning.

What do you know, the truth has been wastelanded again. I think it's time to consider the wasteland the real heavies. The heavy truth.

@HadoukenHendo

This is not true. You can clearly see Conor leg grabbed. Why do you think he's throwing a punch on one leg for the hell of it?

Because that's the only way he can get a punch off whilst he's on a cage... Have you watched the video? You can't argue something that is there clear as day.. Conor throws the punch as the dude is climbing the fence, are you suggesting the russian grabs Conors foot the exact same second he's mounting the cage?

I'm always rooting for Conor, I'm always arguing his strengths against his haters. But he clearly throws the first strike without being touched..

timestamped, play it at 0.5 speed.

He had a hold of Conor's leg when Conor threw.

You need to come up with a better excuse than that. You can't even tell with the close up if it was his hand or if it was even touching Conor's leg. What you can see that's very clear is Conor throwing a left hook with harmful intentions.

That red guy is a security guard. Also enjoy your ban i was the one who reported you. You shouldnt have called his friends terorost thugs that hurt my feelings

Screenshot_2018-10-10-17-57-47.png

Last edited:
Stop trying to play investigator here, it's over with and done. Leave it to the professionals. LOL.

Back