New angle shows how Conor was brutally attacked first while on the cage by Khabib's terrorist thugs

@HadoukenHendo

Dude just stop. Look at this angle.

You can clearly see Conor's foot grabbed. He tries to move up the cage and is met with force and punches the guy.

You need to come up with a better excuse than that. You can't even tell with the close up if it was his hand or if it was even touching Conor's leg. What you can see that's very clear is Conor throwing a left hook with harmful intentions.
I don't need you to admit that he actually had a hold of the foot. It is sufficient for me that it is so close that you can't be sure. With not only the benefit of several angles, discussions and breakdowns of the footage, but a brain which hasn't been bounced around your skull for 20 minutes AND none of your team/family being attacked at the time. You sure Conor didn't think he was getting attacked?

Holy shit.... I did say I was going to have fun trolling the more delusional fans but this is just sad. The fight is over and there is still a fucking war going on between Conor and Khabib fans. Khabib won, leave the rest to NSAC and do something else, ffs.
Glad that moron got banned tho.

@HadoukenHendo

Dude just stop. Look at this angle.

You can clearly see Conor's foot grabbed. He tries to move up the cage and is met with force and punches the guy.

No, you can't.

He CLEARLY has both hands on the cage as he is mounting it, and then he is STRUCK...

Whatever, have your own narrative, he wasn't at fault for me because his corner was being attacked/he'd just been in a war and probably thought he was under attack.. but you can't pretend he was attacked first.

Knew it was only a matter of time before this loser got banned again. Thank you mods, but we all know he'll be back for the 6th time...hopefully they IP banned him this time so we don't ever see his delusional crazy ass back.

I don't need you to admit that he actually had a hold of the foot. It is sufficient for me that it is so close that you can't be sure. With not only the benefit of several angles, discussions and breakdowns of the footage, but a brain which hasn't been bounced around your skull for 20 minutes AND none of your team/family being attacked at the time. You sure Conor didn't think he was getting attacked?

A legitimate Conor fan that doesn't deal in ridiculousness. Touche!

mcgregorfoot.jpg

@HadoukenHendo
@NotoriousMillions
@heyimacrab
@Shammon
@WHALEWOLF
@Uncommon Valor
@Stan
@El Fernas
@Iron ghost
@NSAC

I already saw this @Reason, thank you for making an image of it. To be fair, maybe it was not intentional, and it was just in his way from getting over the cage, but it's still assault and could've left Conor injured.

I'm sure the NSAC has better footage, and this is why they will rule in Conor's favor, and the truth will be out soon enough like it always is.

I already saw this @Reason, thank you for making an image of it. To be fair, maybe it was not intentional, and it was just in his way from getting over the cage, but it's still assault and could've left Conor injured.
Gracious of you dude. I think he sprinted over to do exactly what he did. Attack McGregor and throw him back into the cage.

ProLogic man. Love that guy.

Yes, reality and facts are now trolling some how

The internet has made things so much worse for society. White is now black and black is now white
Lol this was what got this retard banned.

One less conor ball gargler.

It is sufficient for me that it is so close that you can't be sure.

In a court of law you would be laughed out of the court house. Without proof beyond reasonable doubt you are grasping at straws. Better look for better evidence cause Conor still threw the first punch at Khabib's brother for no reason at all.

In a court of law you would be laughed out of the court house. Without proof beyond reasonable doubt you are grasping at straws. Better look for better evidence cause Conor still threw the first punch at Khabib's brother for no reason at all.
tagged you in it, check your notifications.

Back