New angle shows how Conor was brutally attacked first while on the cage by Khabib's terrorist thugs

Dude, you have to be subtle. That's the key to trolling. You gave yourself away rather easily ITT.
Yes, reality and facts are now trolling some how

The internet has made things so much worse for society. White is now black and black is now white

Cool story.

NSAC has already come out and stated that after reviewing all the footage, Conor threw the first punch.

Absolutely false

What starts it all is they GRAB Conor's foot
DpA-Tq5W0AA8bZG

Once you touch that's it.

They were at fault

This absolves Conor of everything

Khabib will 100% get heavily fined and suspended for his disgraceful actions, INCITING a brawl, and assault on Dillon Danis

You're making Conor fans look ridiculous.. this photo is taken after he's threw the punch, he grabs the foot after he's threw the punch... ffs prologic.

As soon as khabibs brother jumps on the cage Conor is already watching him and throws the strike, the dude hasn't even freed his hands up from climbing the cage and Conor has struck him..this is NOT the argument you should be making.. the argument you should be making is he was in the ring, khabib jumped out to attack danis and then his corner followed suit so conor tried to defend his team mates...

just fucking stop already

I'm actually really intrigued by who TS is IRL.

Posts like this can't be serious.

Are we in the twilight zone?

Where if someone grabs your foot and tries to push you off a 12 foot cage, you are at fault for swinging in self defense and missing

Have liberals over run sherdog? This kind of leap in "logic" and bending over backwards to blindly defend disgusting actions is mind boggling and shameful

Mods bless.

Damn!!! All these different angles, this is some crazy shit. Conor got fucked up by all them dudes, this angle it looks like they'd planned this out. I never noticed Conor's coach in there throwing blows either. Some of yall owe Conor an apology but he won't get it.

They physically touched Conor first as he scaled the cage. I saw it live and said the same to my buddy's as Conor started swinging on the dude. He tried to push Conor back off the fence and Conor retaliated. Pure self defence...

@Kevster can you not see? The guys hands is literally grabbing Conor's foot. Why must haters always ignore evidence. Why must they ignore the facts?

Tbh man I find it hard to lay the blaim firmly on anyone.

I just get a bit of a kick out of how bat shit daft that guy comes across.

I don’t take any of this shit seriously.

@Kevster can you not see? The guys hands is literally grabbing Conor's foot. Why must haters always ignore evidence. Why must they ignore the facts?

Just please stop, you're making actual Conor fans look stupid.. He throws the strike as he's climbing the cage almost... Watch it for fuck sake...

Did TS really get banned for being too much of a Conor fan???

Conor didn't get one shot off on him

He was completely jumped from behind by him, then broken up.

What a cowardly terrorist scumbag. No suprise he was with Khabib.

Thank you Sherdog mods.

Back