New angle shows how Conor was brutally attacked first while on the cage by Khabib's terrorist thugs

Check the video posted by Ronan

Clear evidence Conor was the one who was attacked first before any of it started

EDIT:
DpA-Tq5W0AA8bZG

They grabbed Conor's foot first to throw him off the cage. Thats the only reason why Conor "swung" in self defense and MISSED btw

This new evidence absolves Conor of any wrong doings

Conor acted purely in self defense after

Khabib is 100% going to get suspended for up to 1 year

You can NOT physically assault anyone

To anyone trying to compare this to Conor vs Aldo, there is no comparison. Conor jumped the cage as a publicity stunt to have a controlled face up with Aldo. No one put any hands on anyone

Where as Khabib jumped the fence and physically attacked/assaulted Dillon Danis. You can not do that. That is unacceptable

Only liberals would claim that Conor's "mean words during PROMOTION" justiy violence AFTER the fight

Khabib incited a large scale brawl during an event and physically assaulted someone in the arena

100% Khabib will get the full extent of the law/commission

I expect a 1million dollar fine, and 8 month suspension

It's likey we could have Conor fighting and beating Tony for the interium title before his rematch with Khabib

Is conor hitting khabibs hands in weigh in assult or Conor gets away with it? Lol exactly

Khabib fans don't care about evidence and logic, you must understood that they literally have romantic feelings for the guy and defend him like a teen girl would defend her deadbeat boyfriend to her parents.

Da fuck?? he had already swung! hahaha wtf you guys hurt my dead head.
TS is trying to be a fake news expert except it's not subtle enough to come across as at least somewhat plausible. It just comes across as blatantly delusional.

Good thing TS hide location or Khabib smesh

So no thoughts on Conor getting his ass kicked by Khabib...?

Da fuck?? he had already swung! hahaha wtf you guys hurt my dead head.

Posts like this can't be serious.

Are we in the twilight zone?

Where if someone grabs your foot and tries to push you off a 12 foot cage, you are at fault for swinging in self defense and missing

Have liberals over run sherdog? This kind of leap in "logic" and bending over backwards to blindly defend disgusting actions is mind boggling and shameful

You can see the black gloves hand on Conor's ankle already as he throws the first punch. Was retaliation. Also that guy is trying to get at his friends.

Lol, if I saw a good sitting on the cage with a dirka dirka beard, and he tries grabbing my leg and throwing me to the ground, you best believe Im swinging. Good thing he did not have a bomb.

Case Closed!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely false

What starts it all is they GRAB Conor's foot
DpA-Tq5W0AA8bZG

Once you touch that's it.

They were at fault

This absolves Conor of everything

Khabib will 100% get heavily fined and suspended for his disgraceful actions, INCITING a brawl, and assault on Dillon Danis

Check the video posted by Ronan

Clear evidence Conor was the one who was attacked first before any of it started

EDIT:
DpA-Tq5W0AA8bZG

They grabbed Conor's foot first to throw him off the cage. Thats the only reason why Conor "swung" in self defense and MISSED btw

This new evidence absolves Conor of any wrong doings

Conor acted purely in self defense after

Khabib is 100% going to get suspended for up to 1 year

You can NOT physically assault anyone

To anyone trying to compare this to Conor vs Aldo, there is no comparison. Conor jumped the cage as a publicity stunt to have a controlled face up with Aldo. No one put any hands on anyone

Where as Khabib jumped the fence and physically attacked/assaulted Dillon Danis. You can not do that. That is unacceptable

Only liberals would claim that Conor's "mean words during PROMOTION" justiy violence AFTER the fight

Khabib incited a large scale brawl during an event and physically assaulted someone in the arena

100% Khabib will get the full extent of the law/commission

I expect a 1million dollar fine, and 8 month suspension

It's likey we could have Conor fighting and beating Tony for the interium title before his rematch with Khabib

Racist

He grabbed his leg that’s why he got punched it wasn’t a sucker punch

Are people really this delusional

Are we in the twilight zone

Where if someone grabs your foot and tries to push you off a 12 foot cage, you are at fault for swinging in self defense and missing

Have liberals over run sherdog? This kind of leaps in "logic" and bending over backwards blindly to defend disgusting actions is mind blowing and shameful
Dude, you have to be subtle. That's the key to trolling. You gave yourself away rather easily ITT.

Why would anybody stick this guy on ignore.

If he’s trolling the effort he puts in makes it worth the time to read and laugh.

And if he’s just a lunatic, fuck me.

Both amusing though.

Are you blind. Or you a liberal... "bu alternate facts"

Conor gets hit first twice

On the cage before it all starts (they tried to pull Conor's legs off the cage to throw him off while whacking at him) THAT starts it. Everything after that is self defense for Conor

Then Conor even gets jumped from behind after that

BTW, this lady, KellyAnne Conway, coined the term "Alternative Facts"

2 minute mark.....

screen-shot-2017-01-22-at-1-20-26-pm.jpg

A Trump supporter, first...Republican second.

WOW!

@PROlogic has done it again!

This is CLEAR evidence showing the guys hand on Conor's foot, but I'm sure haters will try to justify a half-unconscious fighter not defending themselves from getting thrown off the cage. Like all evidence coming out, everything is on Khabib's side. Disgusting.

Kabibs part wasn't really that bad...he didn't hurt anybody other than Conor.

Conor is totally innocent...u run in the cage, you are assumed to be a threat and you are fair game.

Kabibs crew is the most at fault and need harsh punishment. Dude that slugged him from behind should face charges

I've had just about enough of this bullshit.
tenor.gif

@Kevster can you not see? The guys hands is literally grabbing Conor's foot. Why must haters always ignore evidence. Why must they ignore the facts?

Back