Media New 1 Hour Interview with the GOAT, Georges St. Pierre

Even his haters can’t hate on his ability to stay professional and represent the sport with class.

He’s GOAT material

goat's dont abuse steroids. especially to the point where the ufc and the companies under their payroll have to make an excemption for them to continue roiding just so they can be allowed to compete.

youd never have to worry about having to move an entire event out of state on a weeks notice when GSP was fighting. the only thing he ever pissed out was excellence.

But yet not a single tainted supplement was to be found. Plus, how many times has he popped? This isn’t a one time thing.. Wasn’t he removed from a card for doping? Then came back an got suspended again after his very next fight? Then another whole card got moved to another state because of his test results?
Sounds a bit suspicious to me. Oh wait, Jon just has the worst luck.

xCTrP0G.png

How long are we going to keep pretending this guy was natural his entire career...? He fought the vast majority of his career outside of USADA against known steroid users. Same thing with Fedor. These dudes were 100% juicing. Honestly there's more of a chance that Jones is natural than GSP at this point.

xCTrP0G.png

How long are we going to keep pretending this guy was natural his entire career...? He fought the vast majority of his career outside of USADA against known steroid users. Same thing with Fedor. These dudes were 100% juicing. Honestly there's more of a chance that Jones is natural than GSP at this point.
I can see having speculation on a fighter but saying a known serial offender is more natural than someone who has never popped is ridiculous.
You’ve heard of this thing called genetics, right? GSP has looked the same his entire career. No extreme changes in his physique in 18 or so years. Other than his experiment at mw and his current attempt to get the Khabib fight.
Look into genetics a bit more. Research Bo Jackson a little. Great example of a guy with great genetics who did little to no strength training.
Besides, is GSP really that much of a specimen in comparison to many athletes out there?
I know, you guys have a couple of pics that are your fav’s and this is one of them. Perfect athletic pump and lighting....
A few of you guys could put USADA out of business with your advanced visual analysis. Maybe do the testing for the next Olympic Games? I think you’re gonna do big things with this.

Last edited:
GSP tapped to strikes to a LW, how was that not exciting from a fan perspective ? In his prime, nonetheless. Silva has only lost when way out of his best years

Let’s pretend like the Chonan fight never happened then. You Silva fans are something special smh.

Ya'll wandering off topic. Big bring too by host was {surprise} distance management {surprise}.<YayKpop>

xCTrP0G.png

How long are we going to keep pretending this guy was natural his entire career...? He fought the vast majority of his career outside of USADA against known steroid users. .

In that moment yeah...looked suspect

And Silva will go down as someone who should of retired years ago because he’s more then washed up. GSP left as champ not in just one weight class but two.

GSP’s career > Anderson Silva’s career.
As I watched Yan batter and KO Faber, I thought about GSP's quote not wanting to be punching bag for young fighters.

In that moment yeah...looked suspect
I get that. But over an 18 year career there’s been but a handful of pics that look “suspect”, this being the go to. Well that and the wishful thinking HGH gut breathing pics. Anyone that’s done any somewhat serious lifting in their lives (or consistent athletic activity) has at one time or another had a pic or moment in the mirror where they look much more jacked than they are. I know I have and I’m nowhere near the athlete GSP is. And with the highest pct of alpha males in the world on this site, I know others have also.
The whole visual analysis movement on this site is hilarious.

Last edited:
GSP vs Khabib would've been one of the best fights of all time but unfortunately Dana's ego wouldn't let it happen.

xCTrP0G.png

that must explain why GSP has never failed a drug test and jon jones has been repeatedly suspended for doing steroids.

but kudos to georges for winning belts in multiple weight divisions, setting all kinds of records, and defeating every opponent and drug test he had ever faced throughout his entire career. you can try to spin things however you want to try to suit your agenda, but youll never be able to take that away from him. keep hating.

Last edited:
Just more of the same with all the comments; but Fedor... and Silva... how about Jones....
Is it possible to talk about one of these 4 without comparing. No one gives a fuck who you all think his best. Obviously the 4 of them are at the very top of a MMA legends. Lets just keep it at this.

You all sounds like my kids who argue about the best animal... but they are 4 and 7...

Back