Media New 1 Hour Interview with the GOAT, Georges St. Pierre

GSP tapped to strikes to a LW, how was that not exciting from a fan perspective ? In his prime, nonetheless. Silva has only lost when way out of his best years
GSP last lost at age 25. Silva was finished twice in his prime (ages 28,29) before he even reached the Ufc.
Serra fought for 2 years at ww before he even fought GSP.
A Jon Jones PED test might be the most exciting spectacle in all of mma. As a fan I know you get nervous.

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy of calling Jones a cheater but giving GSP a pass for some reason
Did GSP juice to the gills and knock ppl out?
Did he get busted on more then one occasion for PED’s?

And it was GSP’s dumbass witch doctor coach who put the Vaseline on in the fight.
One time that happened.

Lol, let it go. GSP is definitely living rent free in your head.

I thought this was going to be GSP interviewing Fedor for an hour.

What a class act.

Side note - anyone else think he is looking much thinner? Intermittent fasting or something else?

And it was GSP’s dumbass witch doctor coach who put the Vaseline on in the fight.
One time that happened.

Easy not to pop when you are not getting tested

I can also say that it was Jones' dumbass supplement company that tainted his batch

In fact, USADA's ruling said that Jones did not take it intentionally

You are a hypocrite. Either both of them are cheats or none of them

Wagnney Fabiano...there's a name that hasn't come up since people thought the earth was round.

How exactly is GSP the goat...? Jones has already broken his record and has beaten way better competition.

We just gunna pretend Jones hasn’t popped for roids several times?

GSP tapped to strikes to a LW, how was that not exciting from a fan perspective ? In his prime, nonetheless. Silva has only lost when way out of his best years
Really now? Takase and Chonan didn't beat him? He likely wasn't in his prime then, fully, but he was from years removed from his prime. I loves me some Anderson Silva but those losses were embarrassing as he was already being touted back then as being a top flight fighter.

He’s also been USADA’d how many times?
GOAT talks are out of the question for him. Jones is an open cheater ffs. Lol

We just gunna pretend Jones hasn’t popped for roids several times?

He's already been cleared. And none of the steroids in his system were in large enough amounts to give a performance benefit according to USADA. Jones is the GOAT.

He's already been cleared. And none of the steroids in his system were in large enough amounts to give a performance benefit according to USADA. Jones is the GOAT.
Remove the tin foil hat. Lol

Back