Television Netflix series "Dark" Season 2 out now

I need to rewatch both seasons honestly. I still don't have all the names and faces straight. I should have rewatched the first season before watching the second one.

I watched season one twice and recently finished season 2 and I still needed to Google the family tree for this show at times. It's definitely a show that demands a lot of attention from the viewer, but it's worth it

Just got finished with season 2. Damn I like this a lot.

This is some proper time travel fuckery. No idea how it would even be possible to "fix" stuff with all the paradoxes.
AUVPAoa.gif

Heavy spoilers
And Charlotte is her own grandmother?
cXclkJJ.gif

This is some proper time travel fuckery. No idea how it would even be possible to "fix" stuff with all the paradoxes.
AUVPAoa.gif

Heavy spoilers
cXclkJJ.gif

Lol yeah, that's the ultimate bootstrap paradox. I couldn't wrap my mind around it. This show loves that type of paradox. For instance, another bootstrap paradox is that Jonas would never be concieved if future Jonas didn't bring young mikkel (his dad) to the cave and thus back to the 80's in order for him to become his father. Therefore Jonas is in a way responsible for himself being concieved.

The real scary part of this show is the lack of free will. It's a real mind fuck. As a viewer we kind of root for them to have free will and break this eternal loop, and sometimes we think they're doing just that
....but nope, it's all just a part of their fate and it's all happened before.

Last edited:

AUVPAoa.gif

Heavy spoilers
cXclkJJ.gif
Yeah that spoilered part fucked me up too. Can't wait to see how that happened. And the reveal at the end is a gamechanger for s3.

Damn this show, if it can maintain the quality and go out on a high after 3 seasons it is definitely in GOAT territory.

I am completely obsessed with this show. Currently on season 2 episodes 4. I can't wait to finish it and then rewatch it all.

Tried watching season 2 without really remembering much about season 1 other then it was really good. Got 20 mins into season 2 episode 1 and had to start over at season 1 episode 1. Ran through the entire first season again and am on episode 6 of season 2. Great show. Hard to follow and you really have to pay attention, not a show you can just watch casually you really have to pay attention to understand whats going on I find because there are so many different characters over so many different timelines. Gonna finish season 2 this wknd and will post my thoughts about it.

I am completely obsessed with this show. Currently on season 2 episodes 4. I can't wait to finish it and then rewatch it all.

Cool. Come in here and talk about it with me when you're done. Nobody I know watches this show, which is a shame because it's a show with so many talking points and theories.

Good show but confusing.

Yep. Did you finish season two? Don't read the spoiler if you didn't.

I'm worried that the introduction of multiverses ,which they SEEMED to introduce at the end of season 2, might be too much and the show might start to fall apart. There's no real signs of it falling apart yet, but the show is already confusing as it is, so it's just something I'm worried about for the next season.

Am I the only here that lost interest in the show? I think after the fourth episode I never came back.

I did the first time I tried it. Then gave it another shot and am really glad I did. Can't wait for S3 now.

Yep. Did you finish season two? Don't read the spoiler if you didn't.

I'm worried that the introduction of multiverses ,which they SEEMED to introduce at the end of season 2, might be too much and the show might start to fall apart. There's no real signs of it falling apart yet, but the show is already confusing as it is, so it's just something I'm worried about for the next season.

Multiverse might be the only thing that can allow breaking the cycle. It could also be the world without Jonas that Claudia mentioned she had seen.

Last edited:
Just watched season 2 episode 6. In a show full of favorite episodes this one is my favorite(so far).

Damn this show is good.

When Jonas said they are going to change a grain in sand by pouring that stuff on the barrell, did he succeed? Was that the reason Charlotte presumably ended up in the future?

Multiverse might be the only thing that can allow breaking the cycle. It could also be the world without Jonas that Claudia mentioned she had seen.

Claudia and future Jonas seem to have already been aware of it, Adam too.....so they're just sending Jonas down that same path (into a different multiverse) hoping something might be different this time? IDK.

Last edited:
Apparently they are currently filming the 3rd and final season.

I just realized that Elisabeth too is her own grandmother.
<TheWire1>
And technically Jonas pulled Jon Snow: fucked his aunt and then killed her.

I totally forgot that Jonas and Noah are related (Great-great-grand-nephew?). Agnes Nielsen (Ulrich's grandma) in 1953 was Noah's sister.

Also she said her grandmother lived in Winden but didn't mention her name so who knows who that is.

Hannah was stone cold bitch leaving Ulrich in 1954. 33+ years in nuthouse. Then again, he tried to kill a kid. Everything is truly fucked up.
Soundtrack introduced some stuff I hadn't heard before.

Picked up The Surge yesterday because I saw Bartoz and Jonas playing it in season 1 and seemed like a cool as fuck videogame.

One hour into it and I'm digging Robot Souls.

I fucked up. Should have rewatched season one before two.

Back